Advertisement

How to Recover Pictures from SD Card of Android Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaakLewis

PC user
"I accidently deleted the only one photo of my grandparents from SD card, who have passed away a year ago. It is the most precious memory I have. And I am anxious to know how I can do to get it back?"

It is a pity to hear this from my friend Lucy. However, her worry is of no necessity at all because H-Data Photo Recovery Software is able to restore all her data including photos from SD card.

H-Data Photo Recovery Software is capable to restore all pictures, videos and audios. And it’s an Android Data Recovery Software, it support such as Samsung, Motorola, HTC, and LG and so on. Also, procedure is very simple. Just take a few steps and then your data is back.

How to Recover Pictures from Android SD Card?

Step 1. Connect to PC and Enable USB Debugging
First, connect your Android phone to the computer via USB cable and enable USB debugging, launch Android Photo Recovery.

Step 2. Choose Scanning Files and Scanning ModeNow choose what files to scan. Here, please tick the item "Gallery" only and click "Next".
And then, check "Scan for deleted files", which can save you more time.

Step 3. Scan and Recover Your Digital ImagesWhen your phone is rooted, a dialog box will pop up asking you for authority. Click "Allow" until it stops asking. And then click "Start".

Now the scanning results are displayed out, and you can preview all the information. Check the pictures you would like to retrieve and click "Recover".
As long as you have H-Data Photo Recovery Softwarein hand, you won't have to worry about deleted data anymore. It is convenient and efficient. Just a few steps and then you will extract all your lost content in Android.

Advertisement

ahmet hassan

Basic PC user
With the widely use of SD card, data loss has been common. Your pictures or photos of happy memory might get lost in your SD card. Usually people don't know what to do when finding data has been accidentally deleted. The following will shows you it is not a hard thing to recover deleted photo or pictures from SD card with card data recovery software.EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful and SD card recovery software, which can recover deleted photos/pictures from SD card easily and quickly. It supports to do data recovery from all data loss situations like deletion, format, card error, system crash, virus, etc. Moreover, this SD card photo recovery software works well with dynamic disk, RAID and EXT2/EXT3 file system.

ivanedward

Learning to use PC
Thanks for such a helpful and detailed tutorial. Actually, if we deleted pictures from SD card by accident, they will not be gone immediately but moved to somewhere you can't not access to. So if you use a brilliant data recovery tool, like Android Data Recovery from RecoveryAndroid, you can recover deleted pictures from Android SD card safely and conveniently. But note that you'd better stop using your phone before your pics are found back, otherwise they may be covered by new data!
Hope this will help you. :)

Last edited:

Kendall Hadid

Basic PC user
If you are looking for the best app to get data back from android, Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery is the perfect choice. Good luck.

Terrapin

PC user
I've found the program TestDisk to be useful in this scenario. It's more for the 'technologically inclined,' but it's not TOO ridiculously complicated...

The only thing I can't figure out is how to recover data from RAW file systems.

SD cards (and any corrupt data for that matter, but SD cards in particular) are tricky business.

Once the data is corrupted, attempting to read the data is fine, but once you start trying to write data to SD, for some reason it starts writing over the SD's MBR (or boot partition?) contiguously, making recovery impossible.

Be careful messing w raw data! I lost a bunch of someone's priceless vacation photos because I didn't know this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.