Advertisement

How to recover lost data on Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaakLewis

PC user
The 5.7-inch Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a brilliant high-resolution screen and takes excellent outdoor shots on its 16-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization. Using the stylus is more convenient, and the battery charges very quickly. When it comes to data loss, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is not an exception. Lots of files stored on your Note 4 can be lost due to accidental deletion, memory card formatting, rooting, factory settings restore, software crash, virus attack, etc. Don’t worry. The good news is that you can recover deleted files from Galaxy Note 4 using H-Data Recovery Master, an excellent android photo recovery, which can recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note 4/3/2 with ease.

Galaxy Note 4 Data Recovery Review - Effectively Detect and Recover your lost Android data

H-Data Galaxy Note 4 Data Recovery is a safe Android data retrieval software to recover your deleted or lost contacts, text messages, pictures, movies, audio files, documents and whatsapp history from Samsung Galaxy Note 4. You can recover Galaxy Note 4 lost data due to accidental deletion or Android operating system corrupt. Rooted Galaxy Note 4 is also supported by Galaxy Recovery program.

Recover all photo formats such as EPG, GIF, PNG, X3F,TIFF, BMP, PNG, RAW, PSD, INDD, PSP, etc.
Recover all common video formats such as MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, ASF, 3GP, M4V, MPEG, MKV, etc.
Recover audio files in these formats: WAV, WMA, MP3, AIFF, MIDI, RPS, M4A etc.
Support Samsung: Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Note a4/3/2 and so on.

how to recover deleted files from android?

Note: For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 stored photos/videos captured with the camera either in the SD card Data Recovery. H-Data Android Phone Recovery can help you recover photos/videos from Samsung Galaxy Note 4 internal/external memory easily.

Step 1: Stop updating your phone when your files lost formatted

Never add data on Galaxy Note 4 when you notice that you have deleted some files unintentionally. Otherwise it may cause overwriting and make deleted data unrecoverable.

Step 2: Connet Galaxy S6 to Computer

Connect android phone to computer. Then in Computer, check whether the smart phone shows as a drive letter (e.g. drive E: ).

Step3: Run H-Data Android Data recovery program on windows OS (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP...)

Step 4: Scan deleted files or lost data on Note 4 Android Smartphone

Select the "USB disk/Card recovery" then press "Next" to start scanning for recoverable photos, videos, and music files.

Step5: Preview and recover files from Gaalxy

After the program finish scanning all files, you can preview the files you wanted. Then mark the files you need. Click the “Recover” button to recover deleted data on htc one.

Note: In order to recover deleted text messages from HTC phone by using this program successfully, you should root your phone first.

Advertisement

HitopPhoe

Learning to use PC
Have tried Recuva free version and EaseUS data recovery wizard for android. maybe i can try to using H-Data, thx

Asvvgty

Basic PC user
If you accidentally deleted your android phone data ,not only contacts, but media files. Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery program enables you to directly scan your android phone data/files. Supports regain contacts, pictures,videos,music,ebooks etc.

ashleyhard

Learning to use PC
If you accidentally deleted your android phone data ,not only contacts, but media files. Android Data Recovery program enables you to directly scan your android phone data/files. Supports regain contacts, pictures,videos,music,ebooks etc.
Actually it is possible to restore deleted/lost data from android as long as they not been overwritten by new data. You should act fast once you data lost. If you don't have backups available, then you have to get the assistance from the third-party android recovery software to do the job. Android Data Recovery is highly recommended here, It is designed to recover deleted/lost data from Android devices, as well as photos videos, WhatsApp, call history etc. files.

SerenaWilliams

Learning to use PC
I too faced this situation when I deleted my messages accidentally. For searching the missing sms, I think Android Data Recovery is a must to recover deleted SMS on Android but it needs to enable debugging mode on the device. After allowing debugging mode, go to scan out missing SMS on Android so that you could regain the data back. Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Last edited:

Dauapick

Basic PC user
I too faced this situation when I deleted my messages accidentally. For searching the missing sms, I think Mobiledic Android Data Recovery is a must to recover deleted SMS on Android but it needs to enable debugging mode on the device. After allowing debugging mode, go to scan out missing SMS on Android so that you could regain the data back. Good Luck! :slight_smile:
Best Answer: With the solid-state disks used by smartphones, it's almost impossible to fully erase files, because new data is not written in the same place as old data, even if it is written to the same file.

Last edited:

X00btine

Basic PC user
From a technical review, the deleted data is still on the phone and it was only marked as available for writing. So if there was no new data coming, then the data is safe and is recoverable. As I know, there are many Android Recovery programs out there both for free and paid. You can search it on Google. However, it is better to try out the program first before upgrading or paying. Not every program is good enough to recover deleted photos on Android. Please be noted and careful.

Last edited:

meliseiner

Learning to use PC
Have you ever met the problem about losing your files on your phone suddenly? I have once lost my contacts and messages on my Samsung Galaxy S3, and I get all them back with the help of an Android Data Recovery tool.

The Android Data Recovery program will assist you to recover not only SMS text messages , but also recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy and videos and contacts from Android phone or tablet. Which help safeguard your phone, set it up for easy recovery when it gets lost, and prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands.

AnnieChow

Basic PC user
From a technical review, the deleted data is still on the phone and it was only marked as available for writing. So if there was no new data coming, then the data is safe and is recoverable. As I know, there are many Android Recovery programs out there both for free and paid. You can search it on Google. However, it is better to try out the program first before upgrading or paying. Not every program is good enough to recover deleted photos on Android. Please be noted and careful.
Yes, I agree, the lost data still can be recovered back, you shouldn't add more data, or the data will be overwritten.

Last edited:

agathacathy

Basic PC user
Thanks for sharing, we can still recover from android phone on computer before the deleted data overwritten by new data, an android data recovery could recover lost data from android phone without any backup file, try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it could recover lost text messages, contacts, photos, etc.

Werfkjl

Basic PC user
Good share, data recovery is needed in our daily life, the best way to avoid losing data is to make backup regularly. To find back lost data, there are lots of professional mobile recovery tools.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.