Advertisement

How to keep your wife away from your phone?

BenjamineDupont

Basic PC user
My wife always wants to check my phone which annoys me, and suddenly I find LEO Privacy, and use it to lock all my apps and also hide images and videos, then every time she wants to check my app will be took a photo, this function is very secure and also make her sad. And I’m very happy about that!

Advertisement

That Cunts wife

Basic PC user
iOS 11 Mobile Safari 11.0
How very amusing. You dumb cunt. She has her fingerprint installed. Lol. Games up you wanker
And as for the fucking whore who said..ohhhh you’re so clever. She has no idea what a cunt you really are. Why don’t you tell her how you broke my jaw 3 weeks ago. And my arm last year. Oh yes you’re a real smarty fucking pants aren’t you....

That Cunts wife

Basic PC user
hhh...you are soooooo smart .
As for you bitch. Go get your self fucked by a dog. You’ll enjoy it way more than looking to that little worm to Fuck you good. Ya! Did he mention he was born a female??? No I’ll bet he didn’t. His name is Alexandra and he’s uglier as a man than he was as a woman.
And you really need to put your own picture up.. you aren’t fooling anyone. Desperate little cunt

That Cunts wife

Basic PC user
How very amusing. You dumb cunt. She has her fingerprint installed. Lol. Games up you wanker
She does actually have every right to view your information. You demand to see hers. You cunt I hope you die. Rude rude and sooo tough when your taking on another persona. Put a pic up of yourself. I don’t think little miss smelly cunt would be too interested in someone who’s past 65 Lol. Oh I’m having. Lovely day. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It does so remind me of VICTORY

That Cunts wife

Basic PC user
She does actually have every right to view your information. You demand to see hers. You cunt I hope you die. Rude rude and sooo tough when your taking on another persona. Put a pic up of yourself. I don’t think little miss smelly cunt would be too interested in someone who’s past 65 Lol. Oh I’m having. Lovely day. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It does so remind me of VICTORY
I so want to put your pictures up. I wonder. Should I??? Pictures of you with a dildo in your ugly ass

That Cunts wife

Basic PC user
66666666666, that is great!
Fuck you too Asshole. One day someone is gonna Fuck you cunts over. Hey. Give me a call after and let me know how you feel. It feels so nice to see smart asses making sport at the expense of someone else. Can’t wait to catch ya’ll later. Mwah. Kisses from that ugly half things wife. Ps. BTW. He/She still has tits. Ugly fucking things that hang off the body. Ereeeewewewew puke.

That Cunts wife

Basic PC user
My wife always wants to check my phone which annoys me, and suddenly I find LEO Privacy, and use it to lock all my apps and also hide images and videos, then every time she wants to check my app will be took a photo, this function is very secure and also make her sad. And I’m very happy about that!
You Fuck wit. Do you realise you’re going to die alone and scared. Nobody will wanna be with you. Coz you’re just nasty. A pack of weasels on this forum right here. Well. Must go. Gotta prepare for the arrival of my husband/wife thing. Must get me a handy tool ready. It’s his/her last day here today. Boo hoo waa who will touch your little wee wee now sicko. Oh that’s right. Miss Nikki seems interested. Careful tho. I think she’s got the jack.

That Cunts wife

Basic PC user
And let’s not forget what a compulsive weewee toucher you are. All day everyday. In front of ppl. He/she is twisted. Gets pleasure from making others sick