How to Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST?

AlbertTaylor

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0.4147.135
Many solutions are available on the web, which helps to export Office 365 mailboxes into PST format, and Shoviv Exchange Recovery Manager is one of them. To know how to export Office 365 mailbox to PST format, I would suggest you download a demo version of this Shoviv tool. After using the demo version, if you agree with its working process and features, then you can make use of the full version to export unlimited Office 365 mailboxes into PST format.

Here I am going to share a blog post that helps to know step by step process of Office 365 mailbox migration.

Know More: Export Office 365 into PST files

rogerjons

New user
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0.4147.135
If you want to take a backup of your Office 365 Mailbox in Mac OS. You can use Mailvita Office 365 Backup for Mac Software, this tool easily works on Mac OS. And it allows you to backup Office 365 emails and attachments to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX. The app gives only a few simple steps to achieve migration from Office 365 folder to the required format in any single and bulk mode just a few minutes. The software supports all versions of Mac OS (10.14).

bipegesmith

Can't stop visiting Download.hr
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0.4147.135
GainTools Cloud Backup Tool allows you to switch your Office 365 file into Outlook PST files rendering to your wish. To provide a preview of that data to the user it gives preview capability. Convert Office 365 file to Outlook format to dissolve numerous Single Emails from Office 365 file to PST format.

AlbertTaylor

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0.4240.183
If you want to export Office 365 mailbox to PST, I recommended to users can Shoviv Office 365 Backup & Restore Software. The software has many filter options, which allows users to find a specific mail and file. The filter option is base on the Date range, Message class, and Folder filter. This tool also provides a free trial version of the tool to check the working efficiency of the software.

For more info visit - https://rewardbloggers.com/blog/post/13614/backup-office-365-mailboxes-to-pst-easy-solution