How to Convert Thunderbird to PST With MBOX to PST Converter tool

josbutler

New user
Windows 7 Firefox 79.0
Use this MBOX to PST Converter tool which provides simple and easy steps to Convert MBOX file to PST file format in just few moments. It show the preview of convertible items before the actual conversion. It provide the multiple mode to see preview such as ex View, HTML View, RTF View, Properties View, etc. to view MBOX emails in details. It filter option make the files sorting so seamless because it allow the users to filer mbox files from the other file type and perform mbox to pst conversion and Without installed any Microsoft outlook however you can easily convert mbox files into pst format.

You can try this software free trial version from here: exchangeserverstips.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/steps-to-convert-mbox-file-to-pst-file-manually/

PeterGrew

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0.4147.125
Here, I would like to share my personal experience with Shoviv MBOX to PST converter tool which can easily convert MBOX files into PST, MSG, and EML file format without any issue. The tool converts MBOX to EML into Unicode as well as ANSI PST files to make email data accessible in any Outlook PST format. With the help of this tool, you can easily convert MBOX over multiple email clients, for example, Thunderbird, Eudora, Apple Mail, Gmail, Opera Mail, etc

For more info visit here: MBOX Converter

maxbeckham

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0.4147.135
You can Bitdataconversion Mbox to PST Converter tool. Try its free trial version and convert 50 data items per folder.

bipegesmith

Can't stop visiting Download.hr
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0.4147.135
GainTools MBOX to PST Migration Tool Online is the perfect determination for users to transfer emails stored in Mozilla Thunderbird files and shift it into Outlook PST format. It is an exceptional way for users to export the MBOX file to PST format and over get items to the Thunderbird MBOX documents via switching the MBOX documents in outlook PST arrangement.

chriswhite55

Made my first messages
I am suggesting that you use the Softaken MBOX to PST Converter software, which provides a quick solution for exporting the MBOX file to PST format. The tool is compatible to move data from MBOX format to PST for any edition of MS Outlook, that is, Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc., with all emails and attachments. The utility allows you to export several large MBOX files to the PST format.

aaronlee545

Made my first messages
So easily you can Import/export email file data from Mailvita MBOX to PST Converter for Mac Tool if you’ll download our recommend MBOX to PST Converter for Mac Software. This tool easily migrates MBOX files of Thunderbird, Spice bird, Live Mail, Opera Mail, Sea Monkey, Mozilla Mail, Entourage, Pocomail, etc. The software maintains emails such as to, bcc, cc, subject, and attachment. After the successful MBOX to PST Conversion, users can safely import MBOX files to Outlook without losing any data. This application supports all Mac OS versions. Download the free trial version software.