Advertisement

How to Automatically Backup and Recover Photos on Android Phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaakLewis

PC user
Recover Deleted on HTC One M9

If you are some of the guys want to get a new HTC One M9, Please go on with this article. There are cases that HTC One Smartphone owners failed at rooting or flashing new ROM due to unpredictable circumstances.It is high possibility all of your personal data stored on HTC One M9 were lost because of the failure, which made me head scratched. Or you need torecover lost files from HTC One M9 caused by wrong deletion or mistaken operations. Please go on!

Check if there is a backup of HTC One M9 deleted file

Don't forget to check again if there's a backup somewhere that you didn't know even exists. If you have logged in the HTC one M9 with a google account and haven't changed the default auto sync setting, even if you have never used or aware of the existence of the service, Google+ might have helpfully been sending photos and videos up to the cloud, and files deleted from Google+ will be kept in the trash for a short period of time for recovery. If not, you need a professional Android data recovery software.

This program applies to all currently popular Android Smartphone:

Step 1. Run the program and connect your HTC One M9 Classic device to your computer
Download, install and run the program on your computer. Connect your HTC One M9 Classic device to the computer.

Notes: If the software can't detect your phone, make sure you install the driver on your computer first, then you can restart your phone and connect it to the software again.

Step 2. enable USB debugging If your device can be detected by the program, you can directly skip to the next step.

Step 3. Scan your HTC One M9 Classic device
Before the scan, click "Next" button on the program's window to choose file type to scan.

Step 4. Preview and restore photos from HTC One M9 Classic
After scanning, the window will show you all the data found. You can preview all your pictures, as well as contacts and messages in the scan result. Then mark the data you want to restore and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer.

More information about Android Data Recovery
Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like OPPO、 BlackBerry ,Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth.Download and install H-Data Recovery Master(hdatarecovery.com).

Advertisement

talorsam

Learning to use PC
I think Google Photo will be a rather perfect choice. You can download one from Google Play and install on your Android. Run the program and sign in your Google account, then you can turn on "Backup & Sync" function on "Settings" menu. After that, feel freely to choose the file folder with photos to backup. Up to now you are able to backup Android phone photos to Google Photos automatically. Just have a try. For more guidance you can come to RecoveryAndroid.

Last edited:

emichang

Basic PC user
Thanks for sharing, we can also use Coolmuster Android Backup Assistant to backup android phone data to computer, and if you need, you can recover lost data from the bakcup file on computer. Have a try.

Last edited:

Asvvgty

Basic PC user
For android phone data backup ,you can try Coolmuster Android Assistant ! It supports Android brands, such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Google Nexus , Motorola, and more.

Werfkjl

Basic PC user
For backup: I will introduce this Android Manager tool, it can help you transfer and manage everything on your computer. For recovery, you have to rely on professional Mobile Recovery tools, which have the ability to scan internal memory for lost data.

Last edited:

Darryl Frase

Basic PC user
If you are some of the guys want to recover deleted data on HTC One M9, Please go on with this article. There are cases that HTC One Smartphone owners failed at rooting or flashing new ROM due to unpredictable circumstances.It is high possibility all of your personal data stored on HTC One M9 were lost because of the failure, which made me head scratched. Or you need to recover lost files from HTC One M9 caused by wrong deletion or mistaken operations. Please go on!

This program applies to all currently popular Android Smartphone:

Step 1. Run the program and connect your HTC One M9 Classic device to your computer
Download, install and run the program on your computer. Connect your HTC One M9 Classic device to the computer.

Notes: If the software can't detect your phone, make sure you install the driver on your computer first, then you can restart your phone and connect it to the software again.

Step 2. enable USB debugging If your device can be detected by the program, you can directly skip to the next step.

Step 3. Scan your HTC One M9 Classic device
Before the scan, click "Next" button on the program's window to choose file type to scan.

Step 4. Preview and restore photos from HTC One M9 Classic
After scanning, the window will show you all the data found. You can preview all your pictures, as well as contacts and messages in the scan result. Then mark the data you want to restore and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer.
Hey, does it need to root my phone? I need to recover my deleted messages from my Galaxy S6, i tried many Android data recovery tool but all of them works for a rooted phone. I don't wanna root my device.

Last edited:

ParkerSim

Basic PC user
You can connect your phone and find the photos in your Android phone easily. Copy them to your computer as you want.

limla11

Basic PC user
If you want to backup and restore android phone data to computer, use a android data recovery tool is your best choose, find one to have a try.

Shanhai

Basic PC user
For backup ,this means that you need to move photos to computer , you have to downloaded a move tools on a computer ,after then you should connect your android to the computer with USB card , and launch the app to move photos from android to computer in a more fast way to do ,

If you accident deletion photos on your android phone , you can recover deleted photos from a backup computer very fast , to be honest , it has brought lots of convenience to those people who use it ,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.