Giveaway contest HOSTING 4 VPS packages for 1 year

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Windows 10 Chrome 68.0.3440.106
thankes:
1534225948615.png

HOSTING 4 VPS packages for 1 year
Besides our hamster being cute, we also:
- offer the lowest prices by having our own data centers.
- use only enterprise level, high-performing hardware with proven reliability & performance records.
- expand data security options as our data centers are built and maintained according to TIER III international standard.
- treat our clients fairly by providing them with clear information and simple pricing without any hidden conditions.

Hostens tagged Shared Hosting.
Capture.PNG

When it comes to deciding on the type of hosting services - whether it is #webhosting or #VPS, you have to answer the main question – 'What is the purpose of my website?

If you have a small website and expect up to 500 visitors per day, and there is no need for customized solutions, shared hosting may suit you.

However, sharing a server can limit your site’s performance when traffic level goes up. This is why, if you are more sensitive regarding resources’ sharing, you should think about VPS hosting, where much fewer users use the same resources.

Finally, if your website is expecting a substantial increase in traffic within a few months, you can always move on to VPS hosting.

FLEXIBILITY
Pay only for what you need - hosting plans can be upgraded and services added later on

INCLUDED APPS
Installatron allows install, update and backup 100+ scripts and content management systems

FAST ACCESS TIME
Services are set up in minutes after received payment

ACTUALLY USEFUL TOOLS
Let's encrypt certificate, professional mail filter, scheduled backups, DNS manager and more

CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
Hosting platform built on enterprise level hardware with reliability and redundancy in mind

GREAT SUPPORT
Contact us by email, live chat or via ticket system - we're here to help
Capture.PNG

SSL (Secure Socket Layers) primarily aims to provide privacy and data integrity between the visitor and your website; between the customer and your e-commerce market; between you and your server.

As Hamster likes to say “Thanks the Lord of the Hamsters!”, today more and more online users think about online security as well as the protection of their sensitive and private information submitted on websites. SSL is essential for protecting your website in order to make the information unreadable to everyone except for the server you are sending the information to.
1534225232895.png

STEP 1
Choose VPS package
STEP 2
Order your VPS
STEP 3
Go Online!

Capture.PNG

Hostens is a division of the company ‘Interneto Vizija’ which was founded in 2003 and has quickly grown to serve more than 100,000 clients across Europe. Thanks to our loyal customers and their referrals, we had become the largest web hosting provider in Lithuania by 2005. By combining affordable and scalable options with enterprise-level technology, we are able to supply our customers with domain registration, web hosting and VPS services. Today we are proud to have more than 14 years experience in hosting business.
Hostens data center, located in Vilnius, Lithuania (Europe), is built and maintained according to TIER III international standard.
Besides our cute Hamster, Hostens team consists of web hosting geeks with over 5 years experience in system administration. These senior engineers are the core of a company, and have broad experience in supporting, configuring, maintaining, and administrating Linux systems, specializing in production Cloud computing and virtualization systems based on the OpenVZ/KVM. Our engineers have solid experience in managing web hosting environments: LAMP, TCP/IP, DNS, Exim.
Why Hostens?
A 30-day money-back guarantee
24/7 off-site data backup
SLA 99.95%
1 Gbps port speed
Enterprise-class server hardware technology
14 years in business
Experienced staff for fast and helpful support
Cute hamster to cheer you up
Page:https://www.hostens.com/

:notworthy:to participate please follow these 2 simple Giveaway RULES :notworthy:
1.In one sentence, express your opinion about this software. (100 characters left)
2.you must be a registered member here on download.hr forum
Licenses:HOSTING 4 VPS packages for 1 year
:coffee:Good luck:coffee:

Digital

Advanced PC user
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0
i currently learning Web Developing, i used shared hosting, but not taste of VPS. so thank you so much Hostens company for giveaway for us. & try the VPS Service.

Moin

Learning to use PC
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0.3396.99
Hello, Wow ! Thank you for giving us a wonderful opportunity to take a ride of excellent VPS service provider #HOSTENS. It is obvious that they provide fast server, great support, high security and good features. The special configuration with Linux, multi core CPU, high capacity Ram and Storage will definitely boost my website's efficiency and integrity . I'm deeply thankful and blessed for the special giveaway and hoping to #win.

matnowa

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0
it looks very interesting.
I was just looking for stable and cheap vps for lab/study purposes, and it seems that hostens would meet this requirements. I have never heard about Hostens hovewer. It would be worth to try this out.

Last edited:

xLab

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0
Thanks for the giveaway.
I was looking for a nice place where you can host your own personal sites. Hostens in the cloud was among my first preferences. They have very nice and SSD optimized servers.

jenny_gorgeous

Learning to use PC
Android Chrome Mobile 43.0.2357.93
Hi.. Thats what I was thinking about to purchase a VPS account. After searching alot I was decided to go with AWS or Microsoft Azure. When I landed here and read about this eyecatching giveaway. I Googled about hostens. It seems pretty cool and competitive than other VPS providers. Please consider me once. Thanks to download.hr and hosten for a quality giveaway.

Hi.. Thats what I was thinking about to purchase a VPS account. After searching alot I was decided to go with AWS or Microsoft Azure. When I landed here and read about this eyecatching giveaway. I Googled about hostens. It seems pretty cool and competitive than other VPS providers. Please consider me once. Thanks to download.hr and hosten for a quality giveaway.
If you have a small website and expect up to 500 visitors per day, and there is no need for customized solutions, shared hosting may suit you.

jenny_gorgeous

Learning to use PC
Android Chrome Mobile 68.0.3440.91
Yeah. You are absolutely right! But I heard alot about VPS and I want to a kick start from somewhere. I think hosten would we the best point to start. It does matter for me. Thank u for reply. :)

arunverma

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0
I am very much interested in VPS. I want to use it and enjoy its greatest speed and security issue. I have seen a lot of advertises about VPS on giveaway websites. I hope to win from this giveaway.

pxbp155

Learning to use PC
Windows 8.1 Firefox 56.0
After reading customers' reviews at "Google Reviews", Hostens seems really awesome! And pricing and features are very attractive too. I'd like to try it on the spot. Please let me in for this giveaway. Thanks much.

NonoYt

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0
After comparing with several hosting providers, the site seems to be the best VPS site and especially the cheapest. I'm really interested in this offer. Thank you for hosting on your site such an interesting contest.

alev

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Chrome 68.0.3440.106
Thanks for the giveaway.
Hosting reviews are really good. Even 14 years of experience proves a lot. I really need it to win this valuable vps :)