Software guru
Advertisement

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
Another one if you like it
TIP Radar
TipLooT - Software Giveaway & Review
Enjoy
Hi Give Away your links have giveaways where you must be a member on Facebook or on tip Radar they are to old and not up to date so that you cant download something not so good. An internetpage can make everyone but if its not hold up to date or i find some same offer as Giveawayradar and mostiwant and nothing new then its uninteresting. But thank you for your Help.

John Brown

Advanced PC user
Hi Give Away your links have giveaways where you must be a member on Facebook or on tip Radar they are to old and not up to date so that you cant download something not so good. An internetpage can make everyone but if its not hold up to date or i find some same offer as Giveawayradar and mostiwant and nothing new then its uninteresting. But thank you for your Help.
I can't completely agree with that. TipRadar lists many giveaways from other sites but also has their own giveaways on a regular basis as well as contests. I only need certain software so I don't enter all their contests but I won Kasperky pure 3.0 (1 yr) and Cyberghost (1 yr) there not too long ago. Seemed pretty good to me.

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
I can't completely agree with that. TipRadar lists many giveaways from other sites but also has their own giveaways on a regular basis as well as contests. I only need certain software so I don't enter all their contests but I won Kasperky pure 3.0 (1 yr) and Cyberghost (1 yr) there not too long ago. Seemed pretty good to me.
No Problem i let the link in here and if People are interested then they can have always a look on it:D.