Top Download.hr member
Audio Assault is offering the Grind Machine II virtual guitar amp plugin as a free download until September 20th, 2020. Plugin is available in VST, VST3, AU, and AAX formats for digital audio workstations on PC and Mac.
The checkout process is super simple. Enter your email address and you’ll instantly receive the download link, both in the browser and via email. The plugin doesn’t require activation.
The current list price on the product page is $7 but you can actually download Grind Machine II for free. Add it to your shopping cart (click the Buy button) and the price will automatically drop to zero. After that, simply enter your email address and complete the checkout process.
Giveaway Page: Grind Machine II (Windows & Mac)
$39.99➞ free today
Publisher: Audio Assault
Version: Windows & Mac: 1.6
File size: 35.5 MB download size, ZIP archive containing EXE installer, 32-bit & 64-bit VST/VST3/AU/AAX plugin format for Windows & macOS
Licence details: Lifetime
System requirements: Windows & Mac; Supported Plug-in formats (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
Grind Machine II is the reincarnation of our legendary metal tone monster “Grind Machine”! Reconstructed from the ground up, Grind Machine II delivers a streamlined workflow and improved realism! Plugin is a high-gain guitar amp simulator that works best for heavy metal. It was designed to deliver a streamlined workflow while providing a more realistic sounding guitar amplifier simulation. According to Audio Assault, the plugin improves on the algorithms used in its predecessor. The virtual amplifier simulates the movements of real speakers and the tonal nuances that aren’t heard in other amp sims.
This is an all-in-one amp simulation that doesn’t require an external cabinet simulator. Grind Machine II features virtual amps and cabinets, as well as a noise gate and a preamp bypass section. Once the preamp is bypassed, Grind Machine II can operate as an IR loader. You can pair it with any other amp sim plugin and take full advantage of the included Impact Engine. The best thing about Grind Machine II is the huge selection of virtual preamps and cabinets. You get sixteen different preamp models and fifteen cabinet impulse responses.
Simply browse through the available gear to mix and match your favorite amp and cabinet models. The plugin also features a preset manager that lets you store your favorite settings for later use. Grind Machine II’s streamlined GUI places all controls at your fingertips in one screen. This keeps you focused on dialing in the right tone, and helps you avoid getting lost in a sea of options. The intuitive layout mimics the familiar workflow of most guitar amps, making Grind Machine II easy to use right out of the box.
The input section features a noise gate and preamp bypass section
- The included Gate has a default threshold of -150dbfs, but can reach as high as 0dbfs to suit all your creative gating needs.
- The PRE switch bypasses the preamp section, allowing use of Grind Machine II’s Cab section. This allows you to use Grind Machine as an IR loader, allowing you to take advantage of our proprietary Impact Engine with any amp sim you wish to use!
- The TIGHT switch turns on a booster circuit, tightening the low end and smoothing the high gain.
- Grind Machine II provides a wide variety of high gain amp flavors!
- 90210 emulates the legendary american high gain of choice.
- Acutronix is an original designed clean preamp tone which compresses naturally at higher gain settings while still retaining a clean tone.
- Ak-45 is an original design high gain preamp tone that can drive you down the Rocky Mountain Way straight to the Highway To Hell!
- Bassmaster is based on a legendary bass amp adopted by guitarists in the 60’s. This same amp inspired Jim Marshall’s JTM45 amp.
- BRT 880 is based on an amp that can be considered nothing short of Rock Royalty.
- Butterton is an original design high gain preamp that delivers a buttery midrange that’s perfect for filling out a mix!
- Demoniac emulates the great german high octane amp.
- Lil Monster is the byproduct of an alchemist and a mad scientist competing in a battle to the death.
- Mod 37 is based on rock royalty with the coveted #34 mod
- PVGL Fire is an inspired hybrid of German and American high gain legends!
- Raptor is based on the single tube amp that reformed our expectations of what rock guitar should be!
- The Knife is an original design high gain preamp with a tone that can cut like a knife…or a machete!
- The Sonic is inspired by a popular German amplifier known for its high headroom that keeps the mud away!
- Triceratop is based on the triple pronged monster from the same line as the Raptor.
- UV35 is based on another German legend popular for its face melting tones!
- Grind Machine II comes loaded with 15 custom cabinet IR’s in its expandable IR section!
- Choose between cabs freely
- Add your own cabs to the IR folder
- Cabs loaded into Grind Machine II can benefit from our proprietary Impact control, which emulates the microdynamic response of a speaker!
- “Impact” controls the amount of speaker movement being emulated. Zero provides no movement modeling, while 100% emulates the dynamic movement of an extremely loud speaker.
- Cab switch bypasses the cab loader and Impact section completely, allowing you to use any IR loader you wish with Grind Machine II’s preamps!