Advertisement

Giveaway contest GRIDINSOFT ANTI-MALWARE

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
GridinSoft Anti-Malware protects your PC from many kinds of web threats, including malware, adware and PUPs. Anti-Malware's full-system scan finished faster than competitor tools' quick scans and flagged more items for removal, including many PUPs that, if not actual threats, can be tossed safely. Agile and powerful malware removal solution with the simple and easy-to-use interface and opportunity to contact security experts for help 24/7 - this is what GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers.

Remove malicious software with ease. GridinSoft Anti-Malware helps in cases where well-known and complicated antivirus products
get stuck.

Quick & free malware scan. No slowdowns in your system in proactive mode. Slow computers are really annoying. This is not the case
with Anti-Malware
screenshot_20170119_152310.png

Regular price of this software product is 39.95 USD. In this giveaway you can get it for free!
GridinSoft Anti-Malware - removal tool for Windows
3-key
1-Year license
(TO participate please follow these 2 simple giveaway RULES)
1.In one sentence, express your opinion about this software. (100 characters left)
2.you must be a registered member here on download.hr forum.
in the end 3 GRIDINSOFT ANTI-MALWARE
*****Each key is workable on TWO PCs*****
Good luck

Advertisement
R

Rıza

Hello,

Quality Program.

Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, computer viruses/malware providing protection against attacks, adware, malware and PUP are as easily as they clean effectively removes PC threats.

Thank you for this giveaway,

Last edited by a moderator:

joji

PC user
This Program is very powerful and it find all malicious program, web threats, including malware, adware and PUPs that other antiviruses missed.

raff

Basic PC user
this software is Remove malicious software with ease I like this one and Delete malware with few clicks no need to get another software to remove malware. . . for me this is the best antimalware tool I recommend. thanks for this giveaway. . .

kubik67

Software guru
GridinSoft Anti-Malware (GridinSoft Trojan killer) is an efficient tool to remove malware without having to manually edit system files and the registry. Detects and removes: spyware, adware, PUP, Trojans remote access, Internet worms. If you are an active Internet user, then you must take steps to protect personal information from possible cyber attacks. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will help you to timely identify and safely remove dangerous applications. Is a great addition to the basic antivirus protection.

Kuhn

PC guru
This software it´s a powerful software to remove malware from your pc. It works fast and has a simple anti-malware interface. It doesn´t slow down the computer. I think this program is a good choice against malware.

I have tried with various anti-malware long ago but since I met to Gridinsoft Anti-Malware has fascinated by their way of protecting my PC of the different malware thatexist today. I'd like to win a license since I only have the free version. Thank you for the giveaway

Digital

Advanced PC user
this software is after malwarebytes , both are best & protection against malware that antivirus can't detect them, so it's best antimalware for pc

thanks for this giveaway, keep it up bro

monstertruckpa

Advanced PC user
very thanks downloadHR, Gridinsoft is better than MBA, ZAM, HMP.
on the day that i tried, I immediately liked it this deepsoft made for the analisis in lowlevel detection mode, Scratch truly the malwarefloor.

smog

Learning to use PC
I was locking for this giveaway for a long time,I had been used the former Gridinsoft "Trojan Killer "and I can tell everyone that it is the "ONE" application that everybody should have on the PC.
I'm using even now the free trail edition of this software and I can tell -"it does his job".Thanks guys for this opportunity.

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
GridinSoft Anti-Malware protects your PC from many kinds of web threats, including malware, adware and PUPs. Anti-Malware's full-system scan finished faster than competitor tools' quick scans and flagged more items for removal, including many PUPs that, if not actual threats, can be tossed safely

Cornell

Learning to use PC
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a much needed software package in this day and age, it is known that there are security threats around the clock, so why let the bad guys win, fight back with power!!!

FARR

Basic PC user
the software good and also excellent scanning for malware, GridinSoft Anti-Malware your computer for this no need to worry about the malware. . . your computer run very fast not like other Anti-Malware your computer become slow. . . GridinSoft Anti-Malware is best no doubt. . . this giveaway awesome! I like this software too much. . . thank you!!!

karambus

Learning to use PC
Antiviruses can sometimes pass so-called bookmarks. This program also is intended for their tracking down and elimination. At it very much the greater knowledge base, the clear interface, scanning at the choice of, good tracking down of threats, quarantine, elimination of a spam. I am excited would be to receive this program. I thank YOU.

David Hagan

Advanced PC user
I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT AND WOULD UPDATE YOU ON MY OPION IF WANTED. I am using Malware-Bytes Pro now but the last update has some conflicts with it. It seems to have some conflicts ever since the 3.0 version. Each update has been a pain in my A$$. I liked the Ransomware addiction to it but it seems to be pulling my system down big time from I think it was last weeks update.
Please include me in this giveaway for my laptop or another system.