Advertisement

GMG Welcome Pack #3: 6 Steam Games for Free

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
A new chance to grab GMG Welcome Pack #3 for FREE! Green Man Gaming (for short GMG) have brought their popular Welcome Pack to Playfire for one week only (from Friday 14 November 2014 – Friday 21st November 2014)!
For members connecting their Steam accounts to Playfire for the first time, you will receive a voucher which will allow you to claim a 6 free games from GMG: “Postal“, “Numba Deluxe“, “Cobi Treasure Deluxe“, “Victim of Xen” , “PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate” and “Speedball 2“. Plus, you also get a 23% off voucher to use on any PC download title on GMG! So if you’re like and haven’t linked your Steam accounts to Playfire, you can do it now and receive the welcome back.

GMG Welcome Pack #3: 6 Steam Games for Free

Enjoy :happy:

Advertisement

DHRSG Archive

Software guru
Thank you for sharing this info. I forgot about this giveaway and now, reading it, I remember about it ... I hope it is still valid ...

Thank you again :)

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
Yes, thank you for your nice coment. I have also reserved me all Welcome-packs of Steam, now i have 14 free games lol.:ROFLMAO::D

It is only valid for today the 21th November maybe you have today luck and get all games.
And what is a realy good present the Witcher from Gog i had win it with the 7 Stamps its an amazing Game so hurry action to get it is till 25th November.

Here my Steamgames:

Unbenannt3.PNG

Unbenann5t.PNG

Last edited:

DHRSG Archive

Software guru
Yes i find glarysoft good, i personal use Glary pro with a key which never expire and updates are allowed. A very good Software:D
I also meant I am the lucky on glarysoft giveaways ... ;)
I haven't seen you in a while there ... :(
I also do not post there so often, but I do read the comments posted there.

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
I also meant I am the lucky on glarysoft giveaways ... ;)
I haven't seen you in a while there ... :(
I also do not post there so often, but I do read the comments posted there.
Yes but i look every day on this Glarypage, i think Whisper make a good Job there then i must post nothing.:ROFLMAO:
Or you come here and read our Posts as well, make a lot of fun here:D
But i must say i miss the giveaways from Glarysoft. Maybe after one year they open a new giveawaypage on her Homepage.
I hope so.

DHRSG Archive

Software guru
Yes but i look every day on this Glarypage, i think Whisper make a good Job there then i must post nothing.:ROFLMAO:
Or you come here and read our Posts as well, make a lot of fun here:D
But i must say i miss the giveaways from Glarysoft. Maybe after one year they open a new giveawaypage on her Homepage.
I hope so.
So, you are saying that Whisper is posting all the post that could be posted there? You're a sneaky one! LOL
But, I see you are doing a great thing here; I've seen a lot of your posts and comments :)
Sometimes, when I am logged in, I do 'like' them, and some other times, I'm in a hurry and just enter for a giveaway, and forget to also like the posts/comments I liked before.
I would like too, that giveaways on glarysoft, to come back as soon as possible, but ...what can I say, hope dies last.
I do not know about the fun part ... I was funny there only about 10%, 30% useful with "easy hacks" tutorials, some about the giveaway of the day errors, and the rest ... I was merciless :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Communications 16