Advertisement

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru

Glary Utilities Pro is a one-stop-shop for your computer maintenance needs. It is a jack-of-all-trades-but-master-of-none system utility that includes over 20 functions you would normally require individual software for — such as privacy cleaning, junk cleaning, registry cleaning, startup management, software uninstaller, duplicate file finder, and more.

Here you get your free Software

Advertisement

Xavier Torres

Software guru
Very good software. Glary Utilities is stocked with dozens of modules designed m. In. to clean unnecessary files from the hard disk, repair shortcuts and registry entries, uninstalling unwanted programs, optimize memory, registry defragmentation, context menu management, file encryption, and data recovery delete, merge and split files, search for empty folders or disks analysis.

QDP1956

Basic PC user
This software is good, I have been using it since version 3 and am now at version 5.

I started using it in its free version (same as paid version except for scheduling and a few tidbits) and later switched to the Pro version which has followed me through 4 computer change/upgrade ( Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 ).

It pays to learn how to use it to avoid cleaning too much in your computer.