Giveaway Get Process Lasso Pro Key

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager…

Instead, it is an advanced process priority optimization and system automation utility. It offers process priority optimization, CPU core affinity optimization, power plan automation, automated rules, and so much more; you name it (within this area), and Process Lasso does it!

It’s most popular feature is the unique process optimization technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that will improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability by making intelligent dynamic adjustments to the priority class and/or CPU affinity of problematic background processes.

Get Process Lasso Pro Key – Bitsum

antdude

Advanced PC user
I am getting "Error 520 Ray ID: 303786087a0a53a8 • 2016-11-18 01:07:06 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error..." error after submitting my datas. :(

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Instead, it is an advanced process priority optimization and system automation utility. It offers process priority optimization, CPU core affinity optimization, power plan automation, automated rules, and so much more; you name it (within this area), and Process Lasso does it!

It’s most popular feature is the unique process optimization technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that will improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability by making intelligent dynamic adjustments to the priority class and/or CPU affinity of problematic background processes.
FREE LICENSE – Process Lasso Pro v9.0.0.348

antdude

Advanced PC user
"You are NOT eligible for this promotion, It was intended for a print magazine in Germany, for their physical readers only, but misused by others. Our products are largely free, you don't NEED a license in many cases. However, the DISCOUNT CODE is still valid and this is the LAST time we are offering 50% off, so my advice would be to take it. I promise you I would give ALL my software away, BUT we must make money to stay in business. We could do that with shady tricks, but I prefer straight up purchases of LIFETIME licenses (if selected, and - yes - you can change PCs!).
- Jeremy Collake
Owner, Principal Software Engineer" :(