Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway FotoJet giveaway

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
FotoJet description:
Free online graphic designer, collage maker and photo editor! Turn your photos into amazing works of art!

Regular price of this software product is $4.99/month. In this giveaway you can get it for FREE!

Giveaway ends on June 12, 2017.

Visit the giveaway page for more information: FotoJet giveaway

Advertisement

DHRSG Archive

Software guru
Thank you Dzi for the giveaway(s). It is also not working for me. I was thinking to make a joke and try to request a password ressetting at "Lost password" but I got the message "Email is not registered", so, I went to "gmail.com" and tried to "login" with that email and the given password in this giveaway (it was a long shot, but it took me less than 10 seconds to do it), but after I entered the email in that field I received the message "Sorry, Google doesn't recognize that email". So far, only "download.hr" it is saying this giveaway exists, but everything else denies it, like FotoJet and gmail.com

Sometimes, some giveaway/deals partners just are unreliable to do their part of the deal/understanding.

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

sorry for the problem. I have contacted author and waiting response from them. I checked account yesterday and it worked but now it doesn't work.
After I posted the giveaway yesterday I got fast replay from them so I hope that they will be fast again

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

problem was that some user tried to recover the password and it was changed automatically. At this moment they don't have option to prevent that so until they solve that issue giveaway will be paused.
I don't know why somebody tried to do that.

DHRSG Archive

Software guru
Hi,

problem was that some user tried to recover the password and it was changed automatically. At this moment they don't have option to prevent that so until they solve that issue giveaway will be paused.
I don't know why somebody tried to do that.

Thank you Dzi for the reply. I think that is just a "fishy" reasoning they are offering,instead of a giveaway. I only tried to request a password change after it gave me the massage that the email or the password is wrong, so I can check if the email is correct and it even wasn't in the database - so the website said. Anyway, their settings are "unnatural" at least.