Advertisement

Giveaway contest FlashBoot 10 licenses lifetime

Kuhn

PC guru
Windows 10 Waterfox 56.3
Mit Flash Boot kann ich mein gesamtes Windows 10 auf einen USB-Stift uebertragen und ueberall mit nutzen. Das ist eine feine Sache. Vielleicht gewinne ich hier ja eine Lizenz der Pro Version. Danke fuer dieses Giveaway!

dexter94

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Chrome 82.0.4051.0
I am always testing between Windows anbd linux different distros and I think this tool will be the solution to my problems.

Count with me in this giveaway.

Thank you.

maxel

PC guru
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0.3987.106
I've never used this software before. I recently transferred my Win7 to an SSD.
I would be happy to use it in the future when installing the system.
Thank you for the giveaway.

jogsee

Advanced PC user
Windows 10 Firefox 72.0
Never used it before, but it seems a very good software for creating bootable usb drives.
Thanks for the giveaway.

cfnabued

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Firefox 73.0
FlashBoot offers several modes to choose from, depending on the purpose of creating the flash drive and source:

- CD - USB. In this mode, you can create a bootable USB flash drive using either a CD / DVD disc or an ISO image as a source;
- Floppy - USB. This mode is designed to create a bootable flash drive from a floppy disk.
- USB - USB. A mode that allows you to create a copy of a bootable USB flash drive by copying data from one USB stick to another.

Thank you.

dinosaur07

Basic PC user
Android Chrome Mobile 80.0.3987.99
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @ahmadkhaje
This is a very handy software for my OS portable necessities in order to carry my OS on my pendrive. Great innovative application with useful features although it'll not have future updates it will be a useful tool to have on hand.

Count me in please.
Thanks,

Raur

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0.3987.106
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @ahmadkhaje and FlashBoot Team! :)

FlashBoot makes it so convenient to create a bootable USB flash drive/HDD/SSD for full OS Windows installation or a bootable clone of an existing OS installation (including apps, settings, documents, games, browsers, etc.) for transfer to another computer, even with dissimilar hardware and supports driver integration and comes with a large set of prepackaged drivers. One special feature I like is saving of USB drive into image for restoring later. Hope to win a lifetime license. Count me in!

Thanks for the giveaway ahmadkhaje

FlashBoot
can create installable clone of Windows 7, Windows 8.x or Windows 10 which can be used to instantly copy all your apps, settings, documents, games and browsers from old computer to a new computer (even with dissimilar hardware), move operating system from HDD to SSD, move OS to RAID array, or copy OS between virtual machine and real hardware. This self-extracting backup of Windows will be of good use in the case of next ransomware virus attack, failed Windows update, or deleted file.