Fastest Browser Chrome Alternative

Specifications :-

Powerful Download Manager

Citrio’s integrated Download Manager gives you full control of your downloads. You will be able to access all downloaded files at any time right through the browser. The built-in download accelerator will ensure that you get your downloads faster and will speed up your downloads by up to 5 times!

Integrated torrent client

With Citrio’s built-in torrent client you can download torrents and magnet links right within the browser window. Access and manage your downloaded torrents any time. No need for any additional software.

Video Downloader

Expand your video library with Citrio's Video Downloader. This integrated tool allows you to download any video online in just a few clicks. Citrio always downloads videos in the best quality available and promptly brings them to your computer. The Video Downloader works with all the most popular video-hosting sites.
Smart Proxy Widget

Citrio's built-in Proxy Widget makes switching between proxies very simple.

Protect your privacy, ensure your anonymity on the Internet, and access geographically restricted sites in just one click.

link::::======

Download Citrio Browser for Windows

firestorm

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0
Hm... currently I've been using DuckDuckGo for anonymous browsing and Firefox every day for everything else and I am pretty happy with their performance and can suggest them for sure :) I am not a fan of Chrome...