Advertisement

Tweaks & Tips Easy Download a legal Windows 8.1 Iso

Advertisement

Kalju

Software guru
Here is the link for a legal Windows 8.1 Iso or usbstick for pro and normal and N Editions.
Create installation media for Windows 8.1 - Windows Help

Enjoy :bravo:
It is quite difficult to understand this joke. But I guess, it is so, because my brain is too small. I guess, that's why I cannot understand.
It was useful about a year ago, but not anymore now! Now it's a bit late to read this history. But if you want, I can help with how these things may be done today.

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
yes if you have tipps they are Welcome. But what is if you have Windows 8 and have updated with 8.1 from Internet. Next year i hear People can not update to win8.1 over Store as now. If your Computer have a crash what you are doing then, cry and stay by Windows 8? With this Iso you need no trialproductkey, this mean you can download it direct from Microsoft without a trialkey and with one click. Good ok after Installation you can give in your 8.0 key as usual in 8.1 for activation.
If your Produktkey is hidden use this Software this Show you by the OEM Software the Windows 8 key:

Windows Product Key Viewer - Download - CHIP
:X3:

Kalju

Software guru
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I have no problems. I have been engaged in these things more than 10 years already, if possible about 24/7 and I know quite precisely how and what can be done.
Unfortunately, in forums is very often divided outdated or even false information. Often this is a copy-paste text, etc. It is a pity, that many, who share, are often unable to understand at all, what they are doing.

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
Maybe you know for me a clean Windows 8 Iso to download, This on the top are only for Windows 8.1 and 8.1 professional.
Key i have.:D

Peer

Basic PC user
Without this tool it was complicated to do a new installation with an oem product key.
First install 8, then at least the necessary prepartation update and then 8.1 update from the store.
So its really a time saver.

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
Without this tool it was complicated to do a new installation with an oem product key.
First install 8, then at least the necessary prepartation update and then 8.1 update from the store.
So its really a time saver.
Yea i know i have the same Problem. I bought me a Laptop, and as an OEM was Windows 8 installed but you can make you only an internal Recovery CD from Toshiba Windows 8 and not the crapware free Verion. Then i bought me a updatekey in Store without a original Windows CD that i can Update to 8 pro with Media Center over Internetactivation.. After that i must go to Microsoft page and download me the Windows 8.1 pro Media Center in WindowsStore to Update. Thats to complicated. I found my key from Windows 8 of the backside of Notebook and you can read it out with Windows Productkeyviewer. The key from 8 pro Mediacenter i have as well but not an original from Windows 8.1 Media Center. So you are right its so comlicated.

I not Understand why Microsoft make mistakes in her own Software and then they give us updates and make the updateprocedure for us too complicated. I think they had not use her brain, they must make it much more easy for us.
We can nothing for them mistakes. They make the mistake and the big bullshit with his own new Windows not we.

:bravo::ROFLMAO::ass: