Advertisement

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
there are no keys available...:(
Hi,

I posted on giveaway page this limitation
"Giveaway is limited to 100 keys per day."

Counting is done by Easeus and we can't post that information in real time on our page. Sorry for problems. Tomorrow at UTC +01 9AM there should be 100 new keys

Argeesy

Basic PC user
Giveaway rules say there are an unlimited number of licenses but the limitations state 100 keys per day (kind of misleading, 000 keys left for today)

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Giveaway rules say there are an unlimited number of licenses but the limitations state 100 keys per day (kind of misleading, 000 keys left for today)
Hi,

sorry for that. It is limitation in our system and I can'+t change it without programming. Usually we organize giveaways with unlimited number of keys. This publisher wanted different rules (2 days, each days 100 keys). Also because giveaway was on his page we couldn't count used keys.
It is hard to build system which will cover all situations because each new company wants different rules

Kuhn

PC guru
I wait since 9:00am,but there is no key available...yesterday it was the same. I live in Portugal,may be there is not the right time for this giveaway? :confused:

Tinmin

PC user
I wait since 9:00am,but there is no key available...yesterday it was the same. I live in Portugal,may be there is not the right time for this giveaway? :confused:
Yeah, I also checked for a long time, but it showed all keys exhausted.