download.hrGiveaways MalwarebytesAnti-Malware premium

ahmadkhaje

Top Download.hr member
1:
MalwarebytesAnti-Malware premium is normally priced a US$24.95
giveaway will end on2015/07/10

Innovative anti-malware beats criminal software that steals your money and online life

Today's cyber criminals build software designed to slip past antivirus programs undetected. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium crushes these threats with innovative technologies designed to defend you while keeping your online experience fast and hassle free.

What it does for you
  • Detects and protects against malware in real-time
  • Blocks hacking and phishing attempts
  • Schedules automatic scanning
  • Offers three flexible scanning modes
How it works for you
  • Anti-Malware/Anti-Spyware
  • Malicious website blocking
  • Real-time protection
  • Heuristic detection
  • Integrated Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
  • Hyper Scan mode
  • Scan/Database update scheduler
  • Integrated Malwarebytes Chameleon
  • Advanced malware removal
  • Antivirus compatibility — Click here
  • Start My Free 14-Day Trial
2:
TO participate please follow these 3 simple giveaway RULES
1.you must be a registered member here on download.hr forum.
2.Post a comment below (no less than 15 words)
3.what feature do you like most about MalwarebytesAnti-Malware premium

Good luck!

Pardeep

Made my first messages
I like the feature of Malicious Website Blocking and Real Time protection because Prevents access to and from known malicious webpages.Detects malware automatically in real-time, before it can infect.

sterchin

Can't get enough of Download.hr
I use the free version of the program. Very satisfied, I catch viruses, especially rootkits. The program is fast, does not load the system. I would like to upgrade to a premium.

jogsee

I like a lot Download.hr
I use the free version and its wonderful. One of my PC has a free AV, so I think it will be good to have the real time protection of MBAM running along side the AV.

Geo Aachen

Firstly, I would like to thanks ahmadkhaje a lot for this great giveaway! I'm also glad to participate the activity. :LOL:
I like Malwarebytes products very much just like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware premium and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit premium. Unfortunately, Malwarebytes has no longer sold lifetime license any more.
Please do remember that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware can't replace Anti-virus. But it can assist AV to make PC more safely. It's pure and high efficiency!
Really hope to be selected as the winner! Please count me in. Thanks again:)

Reactions: Dzi

jerzy gruszecki

excellent program to protect our system works very well with different antyvirusami and supports them.(y)
I like scanning functions.

Last edited:

leet

New user
I like the real time protection but also the effectiveness in case of infection.Even the free version is a must have program for every computer.

Last edited:

kubik67

Download.hr is simply the best
Works great, cleaned EduApp, Infonaut, Crossbrowse, Instasurf, Oursurfing, Sinema Plus, Games Desktop, Shop&Save, Globo Soso and a lot of different nonsense. good program, I recommend that finds and removes viruses , destroyed webalta various unwanted software, toolbars and add-ons to browsers, advertisements and banners toolbar, and similar programs enter the computer during the installation or after you run programs downloaded from the Internet.
He stood by me all this time together with the different antivirus software: Norton Security, TrustPort Total Protection, AVG, Avast.(all licenses) to Any conflict was not.
THANKS TO THE DEVELOPERS!

kubik67

В дополнение к моему посту.
AV-Test, как ожидается, в ближайшее время опубликовать результаты испытаний очистки вредоносных программ. Предварительные результаты доступны в настоящее время и в соответствии с ними Malwarebytes забил 100 процентов в первой части теста и повторил этот результат во второй части. В обоих случаях, программа была в состоянии блокировать все угрозы и удалить все следы. Некоторые антивирусные продукты, такие как Webroot Antivirus SecureAnywhere (2014) и Norton AntiVirus (2014) предлагают загрузочный диск, чтобы противостоять постоянных угроз, которые блокируют установку антивируса или сканирование системы. Кажется, что Malwarebytes не нужна эта функциональность. Программа успешно удаляет даже стойкие вредоносных программ, технологии Хамелеон меняет имена программных файлов антивирусных исключить установку знаменитые антивирусные решения.

kubik67

As each antivirus solution has its advantages and disadvantages.

Dignity

install and scan in safe mode;
technology Chameleon camouflages software processes, protecting from malicious attacks;
excellent results in the test cleanup malware;
improved user interface, ease of use;
includes scanner rootkits, which was previously a separate tool;
includes real-time protection and web protection;
support scanning, and scheduled updating.

Disadvantages

the real-time protection and web protection is less effective than similar components from competitive products.

kubik67

Downloaded from the official website, scanned and was pleasantly surprised. Previously used MSE in doubles with one online antispyware, now completely switched to this program. Works faster than MSE. Noticed good speed, great entry, nice design.

kubik67

I know the program a long time ago. approximately since 2012, familiar then downloaded something incomprehensible from the Internet, caught the banner, not sure who advised him, but he used Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) and I recommend. Now 2015 and I still use this program and forget about problems.

kubik67

The best scanner. But the premium version to use as a Supplement to eoonomy antivirus. Compatible with major antivirus full.

kubik67

The program is great! Suggest that you have a great antivirus. I work together with Norton Internet Security two years. Low resource consumption, modest interface, efficient operation.

kubik67

Great program. Accidentally got on the comp one bad thing - the browser tool. Did not want to leave. Thought I was gonna have to buy some prog. Installed just in case - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Immediately remove this malicious browser, and a bunch of other stuff.

softbuff

Made my first messages
Many free versions has limitations but except the support and auto updates it does the job of pro version and after using the features of pro version it got even better as the program updates and gives web protection too and best of all it is less than 10mb and light on system resources.

The best feature I like about this program is unlike other security suites it doesnt block or kill a infected program completely rather it only catches and blocks the infected files and let the program run as a clean one.

antinkuntin

New user
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, viruses, called malware, trojans, rootkits, adware, is one of the most effective tools against software such as pup.Unwanted software has infected your computer, which slows down your computer, unwanted Internet windows open, you show friends or advertising system, you can easily remove the malwarebytes.Of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program also has a free version. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware used in conjunction with antivirus programs. You do not need to be open and running continuously as antivirus programs. You can start at any time Malwarebytes Anti-Malware programs and viruses, malware, trojans, adware, you can scan.

Petr Cris

Malwarebytes has detected more threats on my computer than any other. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium combines the malware cleanup abilities with real-time protection and malicious URL blocking.