Advertisement

Giveaway contest download.hr giveawaysF-Secure Anti-Virus

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
F-Secure antivirus is normally priced at 29,99 € per serial key
5 key F-Secure Anti-Virus

this
  • Giveaway will end on 2015/05/31
access the F-Secure Anti-Virus interface, visit the F-Secure official website, and access the same context menu that you get when you right click the application’s system tray icon.

On its interface, F-Secure Anti-Virus displays three large icons:
Status – see if virus/spyware scanning is enabled, see if DeepGuard is enabled.
Tools – run an on-demand scan, check for updates, change application permissions, and more.
Statistics – see how many files the application has scanned, how many files it has cleaned, and so on.

You don’t have to do anything – F-Secure Anti-Virus will run in the background and will provide real-time protection against viruses, spyware, and other malware threats that will want to infect your PC and compromise your data. F-Secure Anti-Virus will do this free of charge for a trial period of 30 days. Once this evaluation period is over, you will have to get a license to continue to stay protected.

Stop viruses, spyware, and other threats from compromising your PC by relying on F-Secure Anti-Virus to protect it.

Pros
The F-Secure Anti-Virus system requirements are quite low. Support for multiple languages is provided. There’s a handy Launch Pad. The antivirus interface is very easy to use. F-Secure Anti-Virus provides real-time cloud-based protection against viruses, spyware, and other malware.

Cons
30-day trial.

You can download F-Secure Anti-Virus free here.

T
O participate please follow these 3 simple Giveaway RULES
1.you must be a registered member here on download.hr forum.
2.Post a comment below (no less than 15 words)
3.what feature do you like most about F-Secure Anti-Virus

Advertisement

Xavier Torres

Software guru
What I like most DeepGuard technology and integration with the cloud, where they are subjected to analysis of suspicious files.

This is a very good program antyvirusowy which protects our system.
I like the quick scan function of the system and DeepGuard technology that integrates with the cloud as well as its ease of use.

jogsee

Advanced PC user
Its quite light weight and the protection is also really good, though it has some false positives.

mjcn19

Basic PC user
Monitors your system with powerful security features and overall protection from all known types of viruses.

vitorsequeira

Learning to use PC
This is a very effective AV, with great results in blocking all types of malware [powerful scans].
TY

Last edited:

vhick

Basic PC user
What I like with F-Secure Antivirus if efficient virus scanning using its multiple anti-virus engine. It is light on resources that not compromise your system resources.

I like DeepGuard because it uses multiple antivirus engine.

Thanks for the giveaway!

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Thread is closed
Thanks to friends who have participated in this simplicity
The key will be sent to all Members who have participa