Advertisement

Giveaway Disk Recovery Wizard Software Giveaway01 Day 21 Hours 24 Minutes 48 Seconds

ahmadkhaje

Software guru

Disk Recovery Wizard
Disk Recovery Wizard is an effective application that can be used to recover deleted data from a healthy hard drive. In addition, it can be used to recover information from damaged, repartitioned and unreadable volumes. It is an easy to use software and any person can simply run and recover deleted data within a short time period. The product is compatible with FAT, NTFS, ext2 and ext3 recovery.

Deleted files or experienced a hard drive failure? Can’t access a disk or memory card? Desperate to get your files back and considering a data recovery service? Save time and money and perform the recovery yourself! You are perfectly able to handle the job when armed with a proper tool. Disk Recovery Wizard makes it simple to everyone and their mom to recover data from corrupted hard drives and restoring information from damaged disks and partitions even if Windows can’t see or access them!

It’s been easy since we introduced the tool, but became even easier with the last iteration of the product. All you have to do to recover your disk and data completely is pointing a finger at the corrupted device, and clicking “Next”! Disk Recovery Wizard makes the complex process of disk recovery appear extremely simple to you, the user. No matter what version of Windows you were using and what file system (FAT or NTFS) your disk had, Disk Recovery Wizard will carefully scan the damaged drive to locate all partitions and recover your files and data.

Can I Recover SSD drives and Memory Cards?
Yes. Disk Recovery Wizard recovers files and data from just about any type of storage media. Hard disks are supported along with all types of flash memory cards, including, but not limited to, SD, MMC, CompactFlash, SONY Memory Stick, xD, USB dongles, external hard drives, and even digital cameras connected via USB! And yes, SSD drives are also supported – as long as your data is still there, we’ll recover it with no sweat.

Can I Recover Deleted Files?
Undeleting freshly deleted files is an easy task for tool much simpler than Disk Recovery Wizard, but we just can’t work hands down! Unlike the free ‘undelete’ tools you may find floating over the net, Disk Recovery Wizard does not limit its search for deleted files with the file system. Instead, it scans your entire hard drive or memory card sector by sector to locate every file that could possibly be recovered. The proprietary PowerSearch technology uses antivirus-like scanner engine to discover a variety of popular document, archive and picture formats, allowing you to save files that were lost ages ago!

Vendor: Wizard Recovery

Vendor: Wizard Recovery

Giveaway By: Windowsdeal.com

Original Price: $139.95

http://goo.gl/jP2DnX
Giveaway Ends In:
01Day21Hours24Minutes48Seconds

Advertisement

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
They have some Security Software inside which block the program to start it, if you make an portable Version of it in Thinapp or Cameyo. In Thinapp they give you out a faked error message and block the portable program that you can not open it.
In cameyo you can only use it as an Administrator and in isolated Storage. But isolated mean the program have not rights to write or search files for recovering in each Windowsfolder (its the program only allowed to seach and store files on Desktop or Dokuments so its unuseful with Cameyo. So i find its not fair from Softwaredeveloper that you have not the choice in a Software use it from an external HDD or direct on my PC. My PC should not become to an Messie-PC with over 580 Softwareprograms .The reason is the programs would like to phone out and in of your PC to send personal PC-data back to his own Homepage. So my personal choice is not install it today. But that must everyone by themself decide normal it work fine if you install it direct on PC.
:karate:

Last edited:

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Disk Recovery Wizard makes it simple to everyone and their mom to recover data from corrupted hard drives and restoring information from damaged disks and partitions even if windows can't see or access them! It's been easy since we introduced the tool, but became even easier with the last iteration of the product.

ali31

PC user
Can’t access a disk or memory card? Desperate to get your files back and considering a data recovery service:beer: