Giveaway [Contest] 10 Licenses for ESET Smart Security 2015

ahmadkhaje

Top Download.hr member
So yes, ESET is a standard in the antivirus industry, and now is your chance to win one of 10 available licenses for ESET NOD32 Smart Security Suite 2015. Each license is a $40 value so you do the total math – pretty good given that you only have to sign-up and wait to see if you won. The conditions for participating are the same as for previous giveaways:

[Contest] 10 Licenses for ESET Smart Security 2015 | Software Contests & Giveaways

Claudero

New user
the truth is 10 licenses, and willing 130 people then chances are negligible.
but maybe you can try to succeed.:cry2:
I'm the one that organizes the giveaway. There are not 130 people, those are the total actions. Each user can have up to 5 entries depending on the actions it takes, so if there are 250 entries in total it means 50 people entered so far. Thank you all for participating and good luck!

PokercheckerNr1

Top Download.hr member
I'm the one that organizes the giveaway. There are not 130 people, those are the total actions. Each user can have up to 5 entries depending on the actions it takes, so if there are 250 entries in total it means 50 people entered so far. Thank you all for participating and good luck!
A ok 5 entries thank you for your reply. Maybe a small higher chance for me to get it :bravo: