Advertisement

Buy a VPN or use it for free?

toha

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0.3987.149
Buy a VPN or use it for free?

Free VPN services exist, but usually this is just a form of protection. They may not have encryption, support for servers in other countries, or any other important features. To buy a VPN with a really high level of protection, you do not need to have a lot of money – even very high-quality services usually cost very reasonable money, just a few dollars a month, and discounts are often offered. When you buy a VPN for a year, you can get the maximum discount. But it is very useful for everyone who does business on the Internet, regularly corresponds with someone, and actively uses social networks.

The VPN service for your computer will carefully hide and clear all traces of your presence on the Internet. You will get an indescribable feeling of freedom and security, you will no longer have to worry about the safety of your data. However, you will be able to visit sites that are blocked or unavailable in your country by redirecting traffic through another country.

Advertisement

dron50

New user
Why pay if you can install free vpn and it performs the same functions as the one you need to pay for. Maybe paid and better, but I'm happy with the free one. There are not many countries, but enough to change the IP address and secure your presence on the Internet. It may be paid and with greater security, but I am not a spy and do not transmit secret data so that I have enough of what is.

Yorik7

New user
Even with secure free VPNs that I can recommend, you will also face some restrictions. Some limit the amount of data or functionality, others may not provide access to torrent trackers or Netflix

Last edited by a moderator: