24 hours or less Giveaway Boilsoft Video Splitter

ahmadkhaje

Top Download.hr member
Boilsoft Video Splitter lets you split, cut, and trim large video files into smaller clips, all without re-encoding. WithBoilsoft Video Splitter, you'll enjoy support for a wide range of video file formats, including AVI, MPEG, RM, ASF, WMV, 3GP, MKV, FLV, and MP4, plus an integrated video player that lets you see the results of your work without leaving the program. You'll be stunned by the results you can achieve with Boilsoft Video Splitter, gaining multiple smaller segments without any compromise in quality.

Boilsoft Video Splitter - Video Editing Software - 100% off PC

SylviaWatson

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0.4240.75
Thanks for the introduction of Boilsoft Video Splitter. I have used it for10 days with limitations and then I need to pay for it. But it looks like a litter expensive ($34.95) with limited functions. Then I found its alternative – TunesKit Video Cutter ($29.95). And before you spend money, you can have 5 free opportunities to split your videos and edit your videos without any limitations.

salkjd2050

New user
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0.4240.111
I know another easy-to-use video splitter that can trim videos without degrading any quality, which is TunesKit Video Cutter. It supports to trim nearly all the video and audio formats. Not only cutting, but TunesKit also allows you to edit your videos as you like. And when you finishing the cutting, you can export your videos at 60X faster speed.