Advertisement

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
This is not only a great example of a professional and credible free-to-play game, but it's also one of the best first-person shooters I've played. I am quite serious when I say that, too. This game is a serious FPS contender, and its freemium status should not diminish your expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend you jump in and give it a try. It'll cost only your time to give it a whirl, and I am certain that it'll be time well spent." 90 - Destructoid "Great shooting mechanics and deep customization options make for an addictive combination, and its free-to-play model makes it easy to jump into with no upfront cost." 85 - IGN "The matter is simple – the game is free to play and, if you take my word for it, an excellent shooter. In a perfect world, it would knock the CoD series on its ass." 90 - Computer Games

Steaminstaller

Minimum1: OS:Windows® XP / Vista / Windows 7 (32-bit), Processor Dual-Core CPU, Memory:2 GB RAM, Graphics:256MB DX9 GPU (Geforce 8xxx or Radeon HD2xxx), DirectX®:9.0c, Hard Drive:8 GB HD space, Sound DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card, ther Requirements:Broadband Internet connection, Recommended: OS:Windows 7 (64-bit), Processor:Quad-Core CPU, Memory:4 GB RAM, Graphics:1GB+ DX11 GPU, DirectX®:9.0c, Hard Drive:8 GB HD space, Sound DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card, Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection

after that go to this homepagelink and click on the Play Game button download and enjoy the game:

Blacklight: Retribution

Advertisement