Best Free OST to PST Converter Software

rechardtaker

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0.4147.125
Features of ATS OST to PST tool:

Supports MS Exchange Server versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016

Retrieves data from corrupted as well as encrypted databases.

Retrieves Mails, Attachments, Calendar, Contact, Draft, Notes etc.

Split resultant PST file into sizes of up to 100GB

Retrieves mailboxes into individual PST files.

Retrieves deleted Exchange mailboxes and permanently deleted emails from the mailbox folders.

No OST file size limit.

Seamless retrieval of all OST attachments.

Export items of your choice to PST file

Direct OST migration to Office 365 and Live Exchange Server.

Read More Info: ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com

maxbeckham

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Chrome 84.0.4147.135
If you need to look for the most ideal approach to convert or recover the OST data to PST and others. I would propose attempt, the third-party tool Shoviv OST to PST converter tool. It gives the best error-free conversion and converts the numerous OST data items to Outlook PST, Office 365, Live Exchange Server with no interruption, and spares OST data to EML, MSG, and HTML formats. It recovers the for all time deleted OST items and restores the distant data. it underpins all versions of Outlook and Windows OS. It gives the free preliminary rendition which gives the capacity to convert the initial 50 items for every folder.

More details, visit:-
Convert OST to PST

bipegesmith

Can't stop visiting Download.hr
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0.4147.135
There are many professional apps to switch OST to PST. So, to transfer OST to PST, one of the best methods is to choose the GainTools OST to PST Migration Utility which I have tried. The utility has shown suitable results & is user-friendly. The excellent feature of this software is to migrate OST to PST with a simple technique. It also helps to shift data of OST files with the use of prompt and latest scanning selections.

aaronlee545

Made my first messages
You can try OST to PST Converter for Mac Tool this application easily to transfer Offline OST file to Outlook PST file format on Mac. The tool recover damaged OST files without any hassle. This software easily maintains email folders to restoring CC, BCC, To, From, and attachments. The technology supports all MS Outlook and Mac OS versions like - 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11. Download the free demo version software.

Visit here: - https://www.mailvita.com/ost-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

chriswhite55

Made my first messages
Try this Softaken OST to PST Converter tool that has ability to Export & Convert OST to PST file format with all mailbox items like: emails, contact, calendars, inbox folders, sent items, draft, deleted folder items, journals, appointments etc. this software has a simple and easy user-friendly interface where both technical and Non technical user can easily access it without any technical knowledge. you can also try this software free trial version.