Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Battlefield: Bad Company 2 giveaway

semiconductor

Learning to use PC
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Giveaway : I have played this simulator for many hours and it is really good for those that don't have access to a real simulator. This game is a good way to start if you feel that truck driving is your opportunity for success. It incorporates the opportunity to start your own business and open-up shop in Europe as an entrepreneur. You hire personal and buy trucks and upgrade them and watch your business grow. To me the experience was very satisfying.

semiconductor

Learning to use PC
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Giveaway : I have played this simulator for many hours and it is really good for those that don't have access to a real simulator. This game is a good way to start if you feel that truck driving is your opportunity for success. It incorporates the opportunity to start your own business and open-up shop in Europe as an entrepreneur. You hire personal, buy trucks and upgrade them, and watch your business grow. To me the experience was very satisfying.

jnangeles

Learning to use PC
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Giveaway : I have played this simulator for many hours and it is really good for those that don't have access to a real simulator. This game is a good way to start if you feel that truck driving is your opportunity for success. It incorporates the opportunity to start your own business and open-up shop in Europe as an entrepreneur. You hire personal and buy trucks and upgrade them and watch your business grow. To me the experience was very satisfying.

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Peter thank you for you time to review all users. I totally agree with you with your. I don't know why is problem to read the rules and give few minutes of effort. There are big chances for every user to get game. In this giveaway 33%.

This game will win ahmadkhaje

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
ahmadkhaje said that he would like to give game to other user.
I have used random algorithm for winner:

upload_2015-3-12_8-21-50.png