Avast! Internet Security One Year License

ahmadkhaje

Top Download.hr member
iven increasing pest numbers it is irresponsible to dispense with a virus protection.Malicious programs are no longer just the products of professional programmers, they come increasingly from simple modular systems. This also explains the rapid spread of pests. There to protect free and paid Security tools: So even Avast - the program is one of the most popular Security products. Anyone who has doubts about freeware representatives, should test Avast Internet Security detail: The program usually costs around 40 euros and is at no cost to buy

TO participate please follow these 2 simple giveaway RULES
1.you must be a registered member here on download.hr forum.
2.Post a comment below (no less than 15 words)

Good luck

Digital

I like a lot Download.hr
avast is very old & trusted company in security I using avast Internet Security 2year ago , but I now using eset due to license expires of avast now using eset test both are good product & with high detection ratio. "good job both of you"

avast Internet Security Is Light in System & Hard For Viruses & Malware & also Detection Ratio is also with only few false positive !!

& Thanks For This Giveaway

Last edited:

david_bech2016

Made my first messages
avast internet security is one of the best security suits
Very good ratings from independent antivirus labs & it's firewall is decent
thanks so much for this giveaway

Last edited:

maxel

Can't get enough of Download.hr
Avast Internet Security is one of the best security programs with a good detection.
Thank you for the giveaway.

mal1

New user
Avast Internet security offers a great detection rate, it's light on resources, and with its hardened aggressive mode and Sandbox, it becomes one of few internet security solutions with these well-rounded features.

dvb3000

Made my first messages
AV-Comparatives is a respected independent testing lab from Austria performing various tests of the security solutions on a regular basis. Avast Free Antivirus 2016 was a part of the October’s performance test.Avast 2016 results are really impressive as even though the new version has a lot of new features, it is still extremely light on the system resources.
Avast Free Antivirus 2016 ended up on the second position and receiving the highest ADVANCED+ award.
:bravo:

oliver123

New user
I have used both the trial version of Avast Internet Security and Avast free antivirus, and have noticed that it's extremely light on resources, even lighter than Microsoft's Security Essentials antivirus. Avast is also very user-friendly and scores well on AV tests, which is a reason I can trust Avast with my system's security. Thanks for the chance to win a subscription to an excellent product!

Tvoj_neko

I like a lot Download.hr
This is a good piece of Security Software. Avast is well-known name in Internet Security. Everybody needs software like AVAST IS.

Bjourne

I like a lot Download.hr
Have been relying on Avast for the past 3 years now. The freeware version is okay but the additional security that you get form the paid version is what makes it a complete all around security. I'd like to join please :)