Advertisement

Automatically Upgrade Windows 7/8/8.1 to Windows 10 Via Windows Update

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Windows 10 Technical Preview has been available free download from Microsoft for some time now. The latest official build of Windows 10 TP is 9879. Microsoft is planning to release the next major build of Windows 10 in the last week of January 2015. Hopefully it will contain all the fixes and improvements that users have pointed out recently.

Let me tell you very clearly that the current build of Windows 10 Technical Preview is not very stable and has a lot of bugs. If you plan to upgrade your work computer to Windows 10, think again. You can always go with Windows 10 on your testing computer or install Hyper-V in Windows 8/8.1 to install a virtualized version of Windows 10.

The good news for all Windows 7 and Windows 8 users is that Microsoft has released a new tool which will prepare your PC for upgrading to Windows 10 via Windows Update. You don’t need to install it manually. Windows Update will automaticall
Automatically Upgrade Windows 7/8/8.1 to Windows 10 Via Windows Update

Advertisement

liziara21

Learning to use PC
I have a question about that, when we upgrade to 10 we can't return to Windows 8.1, but if Microsoft decide to give Windows 10 free for Windows 8 users, can we upgrade from preview to official for free or we have to reinstall Windows 8 for upgrade to 10 (only if Windows 10 is free for Windows 8 users recess)

Thanks and sorry for my bad english i'm french