- Product Homepage
If you accidentally deleted the necessary file, document or photo, use the new BoostSpeed utility - File Recovery. This program recovers any types of files deleted from the hard drive, USB-drive or memory card of a digital camera. Thanks to the file preview function, you can quickly find and restore exactly what you need.
Using the Search for Errors on Disk utility, you can check your hard disk for errors in the file system. If an unreadable sector is detected, Disk Doctor restores the data in this sector and transfers it to the newly allocated cluster. Thus, with this program you can monitor the status of your hard drive, as well as prevent data loss.
Another new utility, Disk Overview, will help you control the use of disk space on your hard drive. With this program you will find out which folders, files and file types (video, music, documents, etc.) take up the most space on your hard drive. The list of “Top-100 files” that displays the largest files on your disk will help you quickly free up disk space.
Key features of the program Auslogics BoostSpeed:
• Disk Cleaner. Removes useless files that slow down your computer.
• Disk Defrag. Defragment drives and optimize the location of system files.
• Registry Cleaner. Eliminates thousands of registry errors and improves computer stability.
• Registry Defrag. Defragment the registry and reduce the use of RAM.
• Disk Doctor. Finds and fixes bad sectors, lost clusters and directory errors.
• Internet Optimizer. Optimizes the default settings for your Internet connection.
• Track Eraser. Deletes your computer and Internet usage history to protect your privacy.
• Disk Wiper. It wipes free disk space and prevents the recovery of deleted information.
• File Shredder. Erases selected files on disks and USB drives so that they cannot be recovered.
• File Recovery. Recovers files accidentally deleted from disks, USB devices and cameras.
• Duplicate File Finder. Helps to find and remove duplicate files that are wasting disk space.
• Services Manager. Disables unnecessary services that may slow down your computer.
• Startup Manager. Allows you to manage programs that run with Windows.
• Uninstall Manager. Completely uninstalls programs that you no longer need.
• Tweak Manager. Allows you to adjust hundreds of Windows settings to speed up your computer.
• Task Manager. Displays all running processes, services, and locked files.
• Disk Explorer. Displays the files that take up the most disk space.
• System Information. Displays detailed information about your equipment and programs.