Advertisement

Asus k55a

Advertisement

dalmatino

I thought you did not accept F9

Using the Recovery Partition(on selected models)
1. Press < F9 > during bootup.
2. Press [Enter] to select Windows Setup [EMS Enabled].
3. Select the language you want to recover and click Next.
4. Read the ASUS Preload Wizard messages and click Next.
5. Select a partition option and click Next. Partition options:

Recover Windows to first partition only.
This option deletes only the first partition and allows you to keep other partitions, and to create a new system partition as drive "C".
Recover Windows to entire HD.
This option deletes all partitions from your hard disk drive and creates a new system partition as drive "C".
Recover Windows to entire HD with two partitions.
This option deletes all partitions from your hard drive and creates two new partitions "C" (25%) and "D" (75%).
6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the recovery process.

Elias Amr

Basic PC user
I thought you did not accept F9

Using the Recovery Partition(on selected models)
1. Press < F9 > during bootup.
2. Press [Enter] to select Windows Setup [EMS Enabled].
3. Select the language you want to recover and click Next.
4. Read the ASUS Preload Wizard messages and click Next.
5. Select a partition option and click Next. Partition options:

Recover Windows to first partition only.
This option deletes only the first partition and allows you to keep other partitions, and to create a new system partition as drive "C".
Recover Windows to entire HD.
This option deletes all partitions from your hard disk drive and creates a new system partition as drive "C".
Recover Windows to entire HD with two partitions.
This option deletes all partitions from your hard drive and creates two new partitions "C" (25%) and "D" (75%).
6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the recovery process.
I alrwady know that but f9 is not working despite the dact that mine is one of the supported models necause i have a recovery partition

dalmatino

I alrwady know that but f9 is not working despite the dact that mine is one of the supported models necause i have a recovery partition

....open the "AI Recovery" folder found in "program files x86" on you're harddrive. Mine was in the original (C) drive, I state this because I have/had 3 plus the one "Recovery (R)" drive from this issue. SO from program files x86, go to ASUS, then AI Recovery. Once in this folder scroll down to "ChangeHD" (type:application), its size is about 87kb. open/run the app. as an administrator. that should unmount/hide and put the partition files back to where they originally were. It doesn't take long at all, and once its finished you can run the AI Recovery burner normally as it should.

sorry for my english

Elias Amr

Basic PC user

....open the "AI Recovery" folder found in "program files x86" on you're harddrive. Mine was in the original (C) drive, I state this because I have/had 3 plus the one "Recovery (R)" drive from this issue. SO from program files x86, go to ASUS, then AI Recovery. Once in this folder scroll down to "ChangeHD" (type:application), its size is about 87kb. open/run the app. as an administrator. that should unmount/hide and put the partition files back to where they originally were. It doesn't take long at all, and once its finished you can run the AI Recovery burner normally as it should.

sorry for my english
didn't work

Morticus_TXK

Basic PC user
If pressing F9 repeatedly after powering on the machine does not open the built in recovery, you could try the windows 7 recovery. Open the control panel, then open recovery. there should be a shortcut for advanced recovery options. There are couple restore options there.

Elias Amr

Basic PC user
If pressing F9 repeatedly after powering on the machine does not open the built in recovery, you could try the windows 7 recovery. Open the control panel, then open recovery. there should be a shortcut for advanced recovery options. There are couple restore options there.
Sorry for late reply but there is no such thin win7, only on win8 and higher

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
Almost you can repair your System if you open the Cmd as Administrator and write this in:

sfc /scannow

or:

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

by me its the key F8 or F12 not F9

or do your Windows 7 CD in the CD-Drive and go to repairoption.

Elias Amr

Basic PC user
Almost you can repair your System if you open the Cmd as Administrator and write this in:

sfc /scannow

or:

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

by me its the key F8 or F12 not F9

or do your Windows 7 CD in the CD-Drive and go to repairoption.
I'm on win 10 r8 now

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vijesti 0
Hardver 0
Vijesti 0
Vijesti 0
Vijesti 0