Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 giveaway

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for contest .
is a great program to optimize the system.
Ashammpo always has great programs.
I would love to win this soft I am currently using 16 versions and I am satisfied with this product.
since it is already Version 17, I would like to replace her 16 versions.

Last edited:

Lawrence Gordon

Basic PC user
WinOptimizer is a very good program. I am using v16 and it has replaced Advanced System Care for routine maintenance on my home computer. Even the freeware WinOptimizer 2019 is a fine program and I have been using it on my laptop with very good results. It would be nice to have the new version. Thanks for the giveaway.

The St@lker

Basic PC user

Can someone tell me where the difference between: Time limited giveaway and Giveaway contest exists? With us, a TIME LIMITED GIVEAWAY is a program that will be missed for a short time. A GIVEAWAY CONTEST is a limited edition contest.

If so, why is that a time limited giveaway and not a giveaway contest?

I can not find the serial number.

Thank you for your help!

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0.3729.157
Time limited giveaway:
  • it means that giveaway will be listed in limited time frame and that user needs to get license and activate it during that time frame
  • there is one exception to this rule and that is when there is Gleam widget (like in this one) where users won't get license until giveaway finishes and lucky winners are choosen - so basically in that case it is a giveaway contest. We have current limitation in our system that if we mark such giveaway as a giveaway contest than we can't use Gleam widget. This is limitation in the system which I have in my check list to do but didn't had time to fix it