Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 6 giveaway

Advertisement

Kalju

Software guru
Hey friends, 15 posts within 3 days is still too much for such a weird thing ....
(Sorry, I also don't want it yourself - I already have, but of course copy-pastes are welcome to get it.. It's the only way, if you are not professional journalist.)
Thank you.

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
The instructions/license/download are missing from the description ...

PS: Thank you for all the giveaways!!! :)
After you collect required number of posts you will see button "Get you serial key". Click on it and you will see your serial key and download link.

Regarding number of posts, last time we had I think 10 posts and giveaway was finished in few hours. One of main reasons of this limit is to make more interactions on forum and build great community. For some giveaways I think that it would be better if just "regural" visitors can get them as reward. For some giveaway I will have different rules so I can find good and fair model.
If I see that 15 posts is to much I will lower it.

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think is this good model:
- lower number of posts (for example 5 posts)
- each post is reviewed by me and I will count only good and usefull posts (this means that I won't count posts like "Thank you")
- after that I give keys to first users who will have 5 good posts?

John Brown

Advanced PC user
After you collect required number of posts you will see button "Get you serial key". Click on it and you will see your serial key and download link.

Regarding number of posts, last time we had I think 10 posts and giveaway was finished in few hours. One of main reasons of this limit is to make more interactions on forum and build great community. For some giveaways I think that it would be better if just "regural" visitors can get them as reward. For some giveaway I will have different rules so I can find good and fair model.
If I see that 15 posts is to much I will lower it.
I'm not a regular poster and I do not think it is too much - 11 licenses is not that many, and as your site becomes more well known, like tip radar, if you didn't limit it in some way (some site require meaningful posts - not fluff) if they lasted 15 minutes I would be surprised. Because of this, they (tip radar) have to resort to drawings, which means people who have left 1 message in their entire life can get what someone else who is an avid tip radar fan/poster with 50 posts in the last day can not. So there is no perfect system, and you just have feel it out and try to make adjustments until it accomplishes what Dzi (and his visitors) wants and is happy with. There were only 3 licenses left when I wrote this and I will probably miss the free license by taking the time to write this, but I feel Dzi is really trying to make a good site here that is as fair as possible so I felt it was worth it to speak up. I might suggest a certain portion of the available licenses go to those with x number of posts within a few days like he is doing now, but also have a portion of the licenses set aside for those regular forum members with xx posts over some a much larger period of time (like 15 posts in 14 days), as it seems a bit unfair to penalize a regular member who posted 8 messages monday, 12 messages tuesday and then was away until Friday until to see upon login that he had to race to post 15 messages in order to take advantage of the giveaway.

Just a thought

jebbrown