Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 giveaway

Advertisement
Advertisement

kubik67

Software guru
Thanks for the giveaway.
Ashampoo PDF Pro is a convenient simple and highly effective solution for working with PDF documents.

Marsorbitor

PC guru
Thanks for the giveaway. Ashampoo PDF Pro is a convenient simple and highly effective solution for working with PDF documents.

Marsorbitor

PC guru
Thanks for the giveaway. Ashampoo PDF Pro is a convenient simple and highly effective solution for working with PDF documents.

Lawrence Gordon

Basic PC user
Windows 10 Opera 63.0.3368.94
This is a great giveaway. Not only does Ashampoo PDF Pro allow you to convert PDF files to .docx format, it also allows you to edit them in a word processing environment. Very powerful for such inexpensive software. It's one of the many Ashampoo products I regularly use.

Sajith

Learning to use PC
I had used many PDF softwares and still using multiple PDF softwares. But I am really waiting to try this one. If I get all the requirements in one software is really a commendable job. Eg: PDF page numbering

genxuxu

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0.3865.90
An excellent pdf tool which offers a lot of editing options such as create, edit, merge, split and convert PDF. thank you a lot.

behappie

Learning to use PC
Android Chrome Mobile 77.0.3865.92
Thanks for this giveaway. Have used different PDF software before so I hope to try this out. Hope I'm 1 of the 10 lucky winners :giggle:

sty

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Chrome 77.0.3865.90
Ashampoo PDF Pro provides plenty of useful functions,which leave me a deep impression. thank you for the giveaway.