Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 4 giveaway

Advertisement

ThomasM

Basic PC user
Ashampoo Software is usually high quality software. They give it away for free very often. They offer you "special upgrades" at the same time, which you have to pay for - getting a special discount, of course. The giveawayThe giveaway version, however, is good enough. So GO FOR IT! ;-)

Gips

Basic PC user
The program has one important feature - while usually video recording of the program ask you to install a lot of intricate technical parameters. Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 4 itself will set up all the options you need.

Gips

Basic PC user
In our days there is a wide range of video formats, including mobile devices. Sites for downloading video may require a specific format. Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn will solve this problem: the program converts formats and can reduce the size of the video conversion process. Convert video into formats required for download on the sites, including YouTube, completely controlling the compression and quality of material. Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn supports formats Yahoo Video, MySpace TV, Metacafe and DailyMotion. The program also has a function of compressing files under PDA.

Gips

Basic PC user
Of course You can handle Your videos one after the other, but Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 4 allows you to handle a collection of videos from a folder. Built-in support for multi-core ensures that the process does not turn into a long wait.

Xavier Torres

Software guru
Simplified interface of user differs application. File will suffice (will enough) to choose interesting and indicate target (incoming) format and quality. It allows on creation of movie & 4 also Ashampoo Movie Shrink Burn DVD and with personal menu Blu-ray. Conversion of material is possible in program video and sending of their for internet services in (to) it YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo. Ready profiles of (outlines of) setups are prepared under corner given fix-up additional simplification video.

Ripmagnum

Basic PC user
I am very interested in this software (just saw it tonight) I have a massive video file collection (nearly 2 TB's) and the idea of space shrinkage and putting them on disks sounds appealing.
I haven't ever even heard of this type of software.