Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Ashampoo HDD Control 3 giveaway

Advertisement

tasiemka

Advanced PC user
Thank you for the new giveaway! :)
This is interesting software to monitor hard drive on our computer.

Last edited:

volovei1987

Basic PC user
Ashampoo HDD Control 3 comes with a well-structured and clear user interface. All relevant information is bundled on the start screen and provides extensive data on the health status of all available hard disk drives.

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
I dont need this tool, defragmentation of defraggler and Auslogics pro is much better as Ashampoo defragmentation
All other Backgroundprozesses of this program make your computer slower, thats not only by Ashampooproducts thats by all software which run in the background on computer. But everyone must decide by themself is this the software what i need or not. One Ashampoo product that should make internetconection faster i cant after doing that connect to my internet in Windows 8.1. So not all programs are in each system good. some are good in xp, Vista or 7 but not for Windows 8.
All other Products from Ashampoo are very good and i like all the other products from this Company.
:bravo:

DHRSG Archive

Software guru
Thank you so much for this giveaway. Ashampoo has some good software, and few of them are realy great. This is an interesting piece of software to have. I wish you a wonderful day!

owgor

Basic PC user
"Purchased" Hdd Control 2 some time back and thought it gave some very inaccurate and false warnings so stopped using but Hdd Control 3 looks alot more promising.

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
HI guys. Please read the instructions:

To apply for getting a serial key you must create 3 quality posts on download.hr forum. Posts like "Thank you for your information" and similar will not be counted as valid. After you create 3 posts visit the giveaway page and click on "Get your serial key" to apply to the contest.

After the giveaway ends we will choose 11 random "winners" by reviewing their posts.
Names of the winners will be published on forum and they will get serial key through a private message on forum.