Download.hr Contest Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 (5 license keys)

ahmadkhaje

Top Download.hr member
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0.4044.138
Get the best burn software for your PC! The new Ashampoo 21 burn studio is a convenient way to safely burn your data, copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs effortlessly, and give you access to a wide range of important multimedia features. Create your own videos and slide shows, change existing disks, or create video disks with animated menus. Extract audio from music CDs, back up your files immediately, and create complete coverage for your projects while you're at it! Write important data for each disk by compressing and protecting the powerful password and saying goodbye to data loss. Get ready for the best burning studio of all time!
Capture_23631343.PNG

What did you do to design Burning Studios? Great thing!
Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 has a new navigation interface that has a handful of punches! Instead of a regular menu, we went to the carousel, which gently moves you from one part of the program to another. Accurate description of features Now find what you're looking for, and the new favorites make it easier to quickly access your favorite features than ever before! And to get rid of all this, we've added a main button that starts you back to the page, regardless of where you are. Don't like what you see? Tap a switch and return to the traditional Burning Studio menu!
Capture_23703359.PNG

Many users are surprised when they first choose Burning Studio 21. Is it really easy? You bet! Everything is designed in about three logical steps: select files, select operations, select target. Can you create a DVD movie with a animated menu with just a few clicks? Want to back up your photo collection to multiple disks? With Ashampoo Burning Studio 21, anyone can do it! Although the set of features may seem very important on paper, we have been very careful to design quick routes to help you reach your goals at any time and without confusion!
Capture_23772359.PNG

By burning Studio 21, there is no limit to what you can do! Cut your videos and add in and out with just a few clicks. Now the wrongly adjusted videos can be rotated immediately. Subtitles help you deliver your message, and ready-made themes or custom graphics are very much in Polish. Wow, turn your friends and family into a visual masterpiece by displaying stunning slideshow with background music and precious memories. Design individual covers for your audio CDs and use attractive mosaic features or lots of patterns. Family Celebration, Job Event or Holiday, with this burning program, brilliant results are guaranteed!
Capture_23784734.PNG

Do you store your files in the cloud? Why not keep your files at home and burn them to CD, DVD or Blu-ray? The Burning Studio 21 useful backup program does a great job for you. Backing up important data easily is very easy in one place, and the app can even remind you when it's time to back up! Backup management is easy with recovery and updates with one click of the archive. It can't be any easier! And don't worry if your files aren't on a single disk. Our disk folder technology takes care of it and automatically expands your archive in multiple volumes, along with compression and password protection, for added security!
Capture_25494828.PNG

When burning your car's radio discs, it's important to choose the right template, or you'll lose track of the song, or you'll get an unplayable disc. The new Burning 21 studio is finishing this nightmare! With over 1800 previews and profiles for all regular car radios, your disks will now work the way you expect them to work from any device. It also supports multi-disc CD player simulators as well as equalizer performance and normalization. Burning Studio 21 offers the best listening experience for your moving songs in the right order!
Capture_25534531.PNG

Do you need to extract audio from your music CDs? The scattered feature of the smart disk in Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 extracts sound from the music disc in a few minutes! The artist and genre are automatically recognized, there is no need for manual input anymore. Convert audio CDs to high quality audio files under the name of meaningful files and choose from a variety of different formats! Naturally, you can convert your files to music discs, along with an equalizer and volume adjustment for a better audio experience, and add your own cover design. sounds good? this is!
Capture_25580875.PNG

Creating and burning movies with your PC is one of Ashampoo Burning Studio 21's strong suits! To make movies compatible with retail players, they have to be converted into a suitable format. Burning Studio has got you covered with MPEG4, H.264 and AAC along with sound formats like MP3, WMA, OGG and more. Burn everything, from simple cellphone recordings to ambitious amateur movies, securely and in style with Burning Studio 21!
Capture_25610000.PNG

Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 offers a short path to success for every project. When time is of the essence, it takes just a few clicks to combine images and videos with suitable music to create movies. No need for long-winded menu navigation and no additional manual work required. If needed, you can manually adjust image transitions and display durations for that extra bit of individuality - otherwise it's one more click and you're done!
Capture_25643843.PNG

Working with disk images like ISO, CUE/BIN or our own ASHDISC is commonplace for professionals. Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 provides hassle-free support for all of these formats. Create, copy, burn and browse disk images with ease and enjoy the built-in preview for images. Naturally, creating disk images is fuss-free and anything but time-consuming.

Covers and inlays for every disc
Creating covers and inlays has always been a strong point of Burning Studio. The intuitive start menu sets you off in the right direction and has you select your favorite images right away. After that, it's step-by-step to the finished cover. To save time and effort, The import feature helps you analyze your disc and will automatically download the required metadata from the internet and create a suitable track list for you, if needed. Whether you need to quickly whip out a cover or design your own from the ground up, you won't be disappointed!
Capture_25669640.PNG

While Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 is our top-of-the-line burning software, Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 is our go-to software for high-quality video editing, with support for Dolby Digital, 4K and lightning fast conversion. For post-processing, we highly recommend Ashampoo Video Optimizer Pro to stabilize and denoise your existing videos and optimize white balance settings. For all things audio, make sure to take a look at Ashampoo Music Studio 7. Whether you need to bring order to your music collection, create a mix tape or convert audio files into various formats, Music Studio is a great choice for you!
Capture_26366859.PNG

Home
Download
BUY NOW

I would like to thank Ashampoo team for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway we have 5 lifetime licenses for the giveaway

1..reply about your experience with using Ashampoo Burning Studio
:notworthy:In one sentence, express your opinion about this software. (100 characters left) :notworthy:

2.sher the giveaway on social media or other forums and add the link in your reply

3.only one entry allowed per household

You must use your real IP address to enter it (not VPN or proxy).
IP address is that, after logging in using some PCs and the Internet, Try to keep your partnership all in one place, one network, and one family.

download.hr
Good Luck for all!

MJ Nunag

Can't stop visiting Download.hr
Android Chrome Mobile 81.0.4044.138
Burn data securely. Copy CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs easily and gives access to a wide range of top-of-the-line multimedia features. I can create my own movies and slideshows. I can modify existing discs or create video discs with animated menus. Thanks for the giveaway contest and really hope to win a license.

Facebook
Twitter

mahdiameri28

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Waterfox 56.3
Hello. Thanks to the site administrator. And also from my good friend. @ahmadkhaje
Congrats. Happiness, health and prosperity for you and family
Congrats. Only Best Site World . https://www.download.hr/.
Thanks for the Giveaway. Thank you very much to you and all colleagues. I'm very happy.
I use this powerful software.This app is more than 5 stars. Thanks again for your sincere cooperation. have a nice day.

Sughosha

Made my first messages
Android Mobile Firefox 68.0
Thanks to @ahmadkhaje and Ashampoo team for arranging this giveaway!

Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 would be very useful for me to work with disk images. It helps me to create ISO image as well as burn to disk.

Tweet

kubik67

Download.hr is simply the best
Thanks for the giveaway.
I have previously used the Ashampoo Burning Studio program and found that it is one of the best programs for creating and recording information on CD, DVD and Blu ray discs, including recording ISO disk images. The program has a large set of functions for working with multimedia. The program also restores data from disks with damaged surfaces.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share

T

Toligo

Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Ashampoo Burning Studio is a real studio for burning CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. The application allows recording on CD-R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW and DVD-RAM data, music in audio format, mp3 or wma discs as well as Video DVD, Video CD (VCD) and Super Video CD (SVCD).

Twitter

nicos18

New user
Thanks for the giveaway.

Ashampoo Burning Studio is an easy-to-use software for all, from novice to advanced users. It has all the features required to burn CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray.

My Twitter Share

SALAMA Youssef

Made my first messages
I have been using Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 for several years.
I want to win a license of Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 because Burning Studio is an advanced software application for recording and copying CD, DVD and Blu-Ray disks. With the help of the program I can perform a lot of operations, like create data disks, audio CDs and MP3 or WMA disks, movie and slideshow DVD, beautiful covers, and so on.

Thank you for this contest and the opportunity.

cookinpro

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Opera 68.0.3618.104
Thank you to Ashampoo and to @ahmadkhaje for this giveaway of Ashampoo Burning Studio 21

I have been using Ashampoo Burning Studio, both the free version and the paid version for many years now and It has never failed me. Every new release keeps adding more and more new and useful features. I like that you can restore data from scratched and damaged disks and that you can burn ISO images to disks as well.

Twitter Share:

Belk2019

New user
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0.4103.61
Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 is not only a utility for burning all types of documents on many media (CD, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), but also a multimedia editor. Indeed, this application allows you to copy audio CDs to your hard drive or directly to another disc medium, to make your own DVDs with personalized menus, to create a DVD of photo slideshow, to design and print pockets for your CDs and DVDs,

Fadil01-2020

New user
Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 is a powerful software to burn data, movies or music to any CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc.

The software also comes with excellent multimedia features that let users create, edit and burn their own movie and slideshow discs. Multimedia capabilities include custom animated menus and designs, opening and closing credits as well as auto-play for nearly endless possibilities.

abed01

New user
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I want to win Ashampoo Burning Studio because it is a real studio for burning CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray. The application allows recording on CD-R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW and DVD-RAM data, music in audio format, mp3 or wma discs as well as Video DVD, Video CD (VCD) and Super Video CD (SVCD).

Raur

Can't stop visiting Download.hr
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0.4103.61
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @ahmadkhaje and Ashampoo Team!

I'd like to win a license for Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 because I want to replace my current burning software Imgburn, as it has very few, limited features. Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 is a simple yet a full-feature burning program with a beautiful carousel-like user interface yet has powerful features for multimedia burning. Count me in please! :)

Facebook Share

Korni

New user
Thank you for organizing this promotion

Ashampoo Burning Studio is an easy and comfortable solution for burning data to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs, copying media or extended multimedia management on your own, creating slide shows, or adding animated menus
twitter