Software guru
Android 6.x Marshmallow Chrome Mobile 71.0.3578.99
Sorry for this problem
Due to my lack of work, the association is in trouble
I hope that this difference will be resolved as soon as possible

miningguru

Basic PC user
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0.3578.98
I was trying to post a giveaway even tried to connect to admin but this msg appeared " we ran into some problems "
error.PNG
all the time

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

sorry for not responding. I'm in hospital currently so I'm not much online.

Regarding GOTD threads - they are automatically opened based on GOTD RSS feed. You don't want them or you want them in separate forum?

@miningguru
To post links you must have 5 posts which you now have. But it seems like problems is in your copy paste action. It seems that you are pasting some content which has some hidden element which is making the problem. Please try paste it to notepad and than from notepad to forum. If problem is in some hidden element from page you are pasting this should solve the problem.
If not send me PM

miningguru

Basic PC user
Hi,

sorry for not responding. I'm in hospital currently so I'm not much online.

Regarding GOTD threads - they are automatically opened based on GOTD RSS feed. You don't want them or you want them in separate forum?

@miningguru
To post links you must have 5 posts which you now have. But it seems like problems is in your copy paste action. It seems that you are pasting some content which has some hidden element which is making the problem. Please try paste it to notepad and than from notepad to forum. If problem is in some hidden element from page you are pasting this should solve the problem.
If not send me PM
Get well soon brother, it's better to have them in a separate forum so that other user post can be visible easily.
I will try to post the way you suggested me
Thank you