Download.hr giveaway ApowerEdit giveaway

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Unknown Unknown
ApowerEdit description:
ApowerEdit is an easy and powerful video editor which satisfy nearly all your needs for creating a quality video.

Regular price of this software product is $39.95. In this giveaway you can get it for FREE!

Giveaway ends on December 31, 2018.

Visit the giveaway page for more information: ApowerEdit giveaway

rpesq

Learning to use PC
CAUTION -- it appears as though this is nothing more than a TIME-LIMITED offer.

The description above leads one to believe that the software will continue to work after 1 year, but that you won't get any tech support.

When you look at the license, it appears as though the program will revert to a TRIAL status (watermarks, etc) after the 1 year period.

If this is true, as I suspect, then it is truly WRONG for the description to be so misleading .

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0.3538.110
Author told me that license isn't time limited but support is. I have putted information I got from them

rpesq

Learning to use PC
@DZI -- FALSE. I contacted Apowersoft directly, received a REPLY from them via email, and license EXPIRES AFTER 1 YEAR and software REVERTS TO TRIAL STATUS.

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0.3538.110
@DZI -- FALSE. I contacted Apowersoft directly, received a REPLY from them via email, and license EXPIRES AFTER 1 YEAR and software REVERTS TO TRIAL STATUS.
I told you what I got from author. If what you are saying is true (and I'm not saying) that it isn't than that is something that author didn't mentioned as limitation and I wasn't aware of it

rpesq

Learning to use PC
Per email, quoted:
-----

Marilyn (Apowersoft Support Center)

2018-12-05 01:39:14

Dear customer,

Thanks a lot for your inquiry. After one year, you can choose to extend your license. If your license expired, the program will become trial version.

If you have any further problems or concerns then please feel free to contact us again.
Best regards

Marilyn
Apowersoft Support Center

Kevin881

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0.3538.77
I just tried the activation code. It worked well. One year is enough for me for finish my work! Thanks for sharing.