Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Advance System Care giveaway

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Advance System Care description:
Advance System Care keeps your PC smooth, clean and error free. It boosts up the performance and overall speed of your Computer System instantly. It comprises of a registry cleaner, start-up manager, add-on remover and a very robust adware / malware cleaner.

Regular price of this software product is 39.95 USD. In this giveaway you can get it for FREE!

Giveaway ends on October 10, 2017.

Visit the giveaway page for more information: Advance System Care giveaway

Advertisement

JasonUK

Learning to use PC
Download linked blocked by both malwarebytes & Avast antivirus with message "We've safely aborted connection on cdn.ecomputerfix.com because it was infected with FileRepMetagen [Adw]." Interestingly the companies own homepage is also blocked (by Comodo) with message "This web page at advancedpctools.com has been reported to contain unwanted software and has been blocked based on your security preferences." All in all a barge-pole job of a download :(

joji

PC user
Download linked blocked by both malwarebytes & Avast antivirus with message "We've safely aborted connection on cdn.ecomputerfix.com because it was infected with FileRepMetagen [Adw]." Interestingly the companies own homepage is also blocked (by Comodo) with message "This web page at advancedpctools.com has been reported to contain unwanted software and has been blocked based on your security preferences." All in all a barge-pole job of a download :(
But What can we asked about this Great Malicious Software because Dzi Likes it very much. This software Giveaway comes again and again to this Site only!!!

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I have checked it and there are some antivirus reports. I have stopped the giveaway until we analyze are they false positive or real threat. Also, I have reported the issue to authors.