Advertisement

Extended trial Adguard 6.1

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Special version for Adguard Comss.ru users free of charge for 6 months (180 days). You get all of the available functions: protection from advertising, protection against malicious websites and Parental Control without priority support

Adguard belongs to the family Adblock programs, whose main task is to operate quality control of Web resources and the Internet in general. Number of users of the program consists of several million people.

Internet filter Adguard 6 months free
1. Download the Windows Adguard for - a special version for users Comss.ru 6 months (180 days) for free.

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit.

For more information about version 6.0

2. Install the software on your computer, the activation will happen automatically.

Advertisement

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
1. Download the Windows Adguard for - a special version for users Comss.ru 6 months (180 days) for free.

2. Install the software on your computer, the activation will happen automatically.

terms of an offer

• Full functionality of Windows-based version is available for free for 6 months (180 days) without priority support Adguard.
• You get all the functions. Protection from advertising, protection against malicious websites and Parental Control

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Adguard belongs to the family Adblock programs, whose main task is to operate quality control of Web resources and the Internet in general. Number of users of the program consists of several million people.

For more information about version 6.1

Adguard 6.1 (Comss.ru) на 6 месяцев бесплатно - Новости и Обзоры

ahmadkhaje

Software guru

For more information about version 6.1

terms of an offer

• Offer valid when you install a trial version of the program for the first time.
  • Full functionality of Windows-based version is available for free for 6 months (180 days) without priority support Adguard.
  • You get all the functions: Protection from advertising, protection against malicious websites and Parental Control.
  • We provide free technical support for our customers in the comments.

JohnC

Basic PC user
"6 months free"

And how much does it cost after the 6 months? I'm always skeptical about free trials because I feel like they are a pain to get out of and then you always end up paying something in the end.

Ant Dude

PC guru
"6 months free"

And how much does it cost after the 6 months? I'm always skeptical about free trials because I feel like they are a pain to get out of and then you always end up paying something in the end.
I just don't bother with these time limited trials. It's not even a giveaway!