Advertisement

Giveaway contest Acronis TrueImage 10 Licenses (Single PC)

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
Acronis True Image: The only backup you will ever need!
  • File backup and recovery for your entire computer
  • Backup your computer to an external drive and to the cloud
  • Backup your photo gallery on Android or iOS devices to the cloud
  • Unlimited Acronis Cloud Storage* – freedom to store everything!
  • Full image backup (data & settings) for your entire computer
  • After initial setup, backups run automatically
  • Choose to restore your entire computer or just the files you need

Get Unlimited Cloud Backup for Your PC, Mac and Mobile Devices
Enjoy unlimited cloud storage with the fastest upload speeds in the industry. Select what you want to backup: your entire computer system or just specific files. Next, setup exclusive online backup in the cloud or setup dual backup. With dual backup, you will be able to have a local copy on a hard drive in addition to a copy in the cloud. Any data you store in the cloud is secured with government grade, 256-bit AES encryption.

Celebrate World Backup Day with Acronis TrueImage with Unlimited Cloud
World Backup Day falls on 31st March 2015. What have you done, today, to secure your data? Other than

antivirus and network security, home users usually make backup as the last of their priorities of things to do for their computers. This should not be the case as recovering and restoring the data to your most recent computer state is very difficult, if you do not have a plan. As wise men have said, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Thankfully you found me. I am a bearer of good news and wondrous gifts. I have several licenses for the Acronis True Image Unlimited to give away. Specifically, I have TEN single-PC/Mac licenses.

All you needed to do, is to visit my write-up about my journey in doing backup and review of the Acronis True Image software – http://mhisham.org/2015/03/15/acronis-trueimage-a-discourse-of-backup/ – and then fill in this very simple form. Please submit any stories or narratives about having experienced data loss – and what you did then. Some of the best entries will be featured on my Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/mhisham.org.

Here, I’ll make it easier for you.

Here Contestpage

Advertisement