Top Download.hr member
500 Free Professional LUTs (Look Up Tables) for free on the Giveaway of the Day. 21 hours left.
Giveaway Page: 500 Free Professional LUTs (Look Up Tables)
$49.00➞ free today
Publisher: Eldamar Studio
File size: 247.52 MB (the final bundle size)
Licence details: Lifetime, commercial usage
System requirements: Desktop
Are you tired of adding the same effects to your photos over and over? It would be nice if you could add unique effects to your photos and make everyone wonder how you did it! We present the most diverse collection of Luts in 2020 for real professionals. Within a few clicks, you can add amazing effects to your photos! It is so simple!Using LUTs in Adobe Photoshop:
1. Open an image in Photoshop
(Optional) duplicate the layer to which you wish to apply the LUT.
2. From the menu choose: Image > Adjustments > Colour Lookup.
3. In the first field, select Load 3D Lut… from the pop-up menu.
4. Select one of the LUTs that you downloaded.
5. Click OK to apply the LUT
If you added the LUT to a duplicate layer, use the layer’s opacity to control the intensity of the effect.
Using LUTs in Affinity Photo:
1. Open your image in Affinity Photo
2. Go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > 3D LUT Adjustment
3. In the 3D LUT window that opens click on Load LUT and choose the LUT you’d like to load.
4. You have successfully loaded a 3D LUT in Affinity Photo.
Using LUTS in Luminar:
1. Open your image in Luminar
2. Select ‘Add Filters’ option
3. Select ‘LUT Mapping’ filter
4. Select ‘Load Custom LUT file’ option
5. Navigate to the folder on your hard drive in which your LUTs reside and select a LUT to apply.
6. Adjust LUT opacity as desired.
Using LUTS in Adobe Premiere Pro:
In Premiere Pro, open the Color workspace by clicking the Color tab at the top center of Premiere Pro.
1.Click on the clip you want to work with.
2. In the Lumetri panel, open the Basic Correction tab.
3. Under Basic Correction, select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and click on Browse…
4. Select a LUT file from the files you downloaded.
Using LUTS in Final Cut Pro:
The latest version of Final Cut Pro 10.4, comes with a LUT utility built in. To use any LUTS in FCPx, here’s what to do. Note that you need to be using FCPx 10.4 or higher
1. Go to the effect browser int he FCPX interface
2. Select the Colour Set
3. Select the “Custom LUT” effect and apply it to your footage.
4. In the effect controls, select the LUT pop-up menu and choose: “Choose Custom LUT…”
5. Select a LUT from the folder of LUTS that you downloaded.
Control the amount of the effect with the Mix slider.