Advertisement

Giveaway contest 5 Premium Licenses Of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

Axion

PC guru
5 Premium licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

Giveaway link:[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 Premium licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.

COMPETITION RULES:
You have to be a registered member on our forum.
  • Only one entry allowed per household.
  • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
  • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
  • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 5 days then someone else will be selected.
  • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
  • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.

• All participants must comment 'why do you need / like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium' or write a short review for Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium in your post to make a valid entry. Any entry not meeting this simple rule will be omitted and deleted.

COMPETITION RUNTIME:
    This contest starts on the 23rd. November 2016 and will end on 8th. December 2016.
    Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 8th. December 2016 (all time is GMT+5.30).
    Be sure you've got private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

Advertisement
R

Rıza

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium quality program.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium shields browsers and software programs from attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in their code. A layer of protection that stops malware before it's delivered to your door.

Last edited by a moderator:

ynotmekt

PC user
is there a a lot of difernt tools compared to the free version ?
i have used the free program i look forward to trying this.

Last edited:

letsdothis

Learning to use PC
Thanks for the opportunity to enter. I've always liked Malwarebytes products.
I'm currently using their Anti-Ransomware product and I haven't been held
hostage, yet. Anti-Exploit sounds like a great product and you can never have
too much of the right kind of protection.