Giveaway 32 Free Games from Microsoft Store

Alyna ze Mlyna

Addicted to Download.hr
Windows 8.1 Firefox 77.0

briandead21

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Firefox 78.0
Thanks, but the 'free' status of these games is a stretch of the word 'free'. They are not really purchased, so the prices quoted are a joke. They stream Ads and pester the user to purchase a subscription. Microsofts definition of 'Free' is now the same as the Google Store's very loose definition of 'free'

Alyna ze Mlyna

Addicted to Download.hr
Windows 8.1 Firefox 78.0
Thanks, but the 'free' status of these games is a stretch of the word 'free'. They are not really purchased, so the prices quoted are a joke. They stream Ads and pester the user to purchase a subscription. Microsofts definition of 'Free' is now the same as the Google Store's very loose definition of 'free'
Every Game is overloaded with anoying ads and too expensive In App purchases. The games are fun but the developer is a pain in the ass.
Sorry guys. Earlier I wondered if there was a catch in it. Unfortunately, ads and payments are everywhere. There is nothing worse for a player. Game and advertising don't go hand in hand. Well, it was a great oops. I forgot that there's no free lunch. Don't worry, tomorrow is another day and next promotions. Finally the sun will come out. Best wishes.