Proc Net Monitor is listed in System Info category and made available by SecurityXploded Inc for Windows XP/Vista/7. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Proc Net Monitor. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Proc Net Monitor review by publisher SecurityXploded Inc:
What is Proc Net Monitor software from SecurityXploded Inc, what is it used for and how to use it?
Process Network Port Monitoring Tool
ProcNetMonitor is the free tool to monitor the network activity of all running process in the system. It displays all open network ports (TCP/UDP) and active network connections for each process. It has advanced color based auto analysis system to make it easy to distinguish network oriented processes from others with just one glance at the list. Newer version also presents unique 'Port Finder' feature which makes it easy to search for particular port in all running process with just one click. It also comes with export feature to save the entire process-port list to standard HTML file for offline analysis.
All these features combined together make it very effective tool in combating the Trojans and Spywares installed on the system which continuously send keyboard strokes, online account data and other sensitive information to remote server.
ProcNetMonitor works on all Windows platforms starting from XP to latest Windows 7 version.
Here are the salient features of ProcNetMonitor
* Informative running process list with TCP/UDP/connection count displayed per process.
* Unique 'Port Finder' feature to search for network port in all running processes.
* Advanced color based auto analysis system makes it easy to separate out network based process from others with just one glance.
* AutoRefresh feature to automatically update the process network parameters on selection.
* Faster remote host name resolution using multi thread based approach.
* Display open network ports (TCP/UDP) and active network connections for selected process.
* Sort the process list based on various parameters such as process name, process id, TCP count, UDP count, connection count etc.
* Option to terminate the selected process.
* Export feature to save the entire displayed list to standard HTML file for offline analysis.
* Refresh option to manually refresh the process and network port/connections list.
Download and install Proc Net Monitor safely and without concerns.
Proc Net Monitor Change info
Enhanced user interface, By default network oriented processes are displayed now, making it easy for the user.
Proc Net Monitor Languages
Proc Net Monitor user interface supports the following languages:
What do you think about Proc Net Monitor?
Proc Net Monitor awards
FREE FOR LIMITED TIME
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist
A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests.
Proc Net Monitor 5.0 (24.02.2015)
Proc Net Monitor 4.5 (25.05.2014)
Proc Net Monitor 4.1 (15.01.2013)