Process Network Port Monitoring Tool
ProcNetMonitor is the free tool to monitor the network activity of all running process in the system. It displays all open network ports (TCP/UDP) and active network connections for each process. It has advanced color based auto analysis system to make it easy to distinguish network oriented processes from others with just one glance at the list. Newer version also presents unique 'Port Finder' feature which makes it easy to search for particular port in all running process with just one click. It also comes with export feature to save the entire process-port list to standard HTML
file for offline analysis.
All these features combined together make it very effective tool in combating the Trojans and Spywares installed on the system which continuously send keyboard strokes, online account data and other sensitive information to remote server.
ProcNetMonitor works on all windows
platforms starting from XP to latest Windows 7 version.
Here are the salient features of ProcNetMonitor
* Informative running process list with TCP/UDP/connection count displayed per process.
* Unique 'Port Finder' feature to search for network port in all running processes.
* Advanced color based auto analysis system makes it easy to separate out network based process from others with just one glance.
* AutoRefresh feature to automatically update the process network parameters on selection.
* Faster remote host name resolution using multi thread based approach.
* Display open network ports (TCP/UDP) and active network connections for selected process.
* Sort the process list based on various parameters such as process name, process id, TCP count, UDP count, connection count etc.
* Option to terminate the selected process.
* Export feature to save the entire displayed list to standard HTML file for offline analysis.
* Refresh option to manually refresh the process and network port/connections list.English
Enhanced user interface, By default network oriented processes are displayed now, making it easy for the user.