Norton AntiVirus is listed in Anti-Virus category and made available by Symantec for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Norton AntiVirus. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Norton AntiVirus review by publisher Symantec:
What is Norton AntiVirus software from Symantec, what is it used for and how to use it?
Norton AntiVirus blocks certain more sophisticated worms before they enter your computer
Say goodbye to viruses:
· It's okay to blink, because we never do – SONAR technology and live 24x7 Threat Monitoring watch over your PC for any suspicious behavior to quickly identify threats.
· Download away – we scan the files you download and eliminate online threats that we find.
· Deep clean your PC – our powerful Threat-Removal Layer targets and scrubs out aggressive, hard-to-remove infections that less sophisticated products often miss.
· Harness global power – only Norton can bring you the ultra-fast Network Defense Layer to block a multitude of threats before they can even touch your PC.
· Protection from the future, available today – our exclusive reputation and behavior antivirus technology are so advanced that they can stop online threats that bad guys haven't even created yet.
· Keep out trespassers – Browser Protection blocks unsafe websites that secretly download software that can steal personal information or take over your PC.
Shop, surf and visit social networks without worry:
· It's easy to stumble into the wrong part of the web – we block "phishing" websites set up to trick you into leaking your passwords, credit card numbers or worse.
· Facebook links are tempting – now you don't need to worry if a Facebook News Feed contains dangerous downloads or fraudulent links.
· Protects your identity by securely storing and automatically entering your user names and passwords.
Engineered to go unnoticed – because great protection doesn't get in your way or slow you down:
· Blazingly fast performance delivers fast browsing and file scanning.
· Intelligent detection and quiet background operation block threats and won’t overload you with pop-up warnings or restart requests.
· So smart, it scans and runs updates only when you’re not using your PC—with no need to reboot after updates.
Everyone's talking cloud. And with the new Cloud-based Norton Management, it’s easy to stay in control:
· Lets you fix, update, renew or install Norton products on additional PCs without needing to track down the product key or install CD.
· Works from anywhere over the Internet with a few simple clicks.
· Norton Protection System – The 5 patented layers of protection detect and eliminate threats more quickly and accurately than other technologies.
· Browser Protection – Proactively protects you by checking for and blocking online threats as your browser loads, to stop online threats before they can do damage.
· SONAR Behavioral Protection & Live 24x7 Threat Monitoring – Stays ahead of, detects and eliminates threats that haven’t been invented yet by watching your PC for suspicious activity.
· Threat-removal Layer – Targets and eliminates hard-to-remove threats less sophisticated products often miss.
· Insight – Improves performance by identifying safe files and only scanning unknown files.
· Download Insight – Protects you from dangerous applications before you install them by telling you if they are harmful or unstable.
· Always up-to-date Product Version – Norton automatically sends you important product and feature updates throughout the year. The latest version installs without you needing to do anything.
· Norton Management – Cloud-based controls let you fix, update, renew and install Norton AntiVirus over the Internet with a few simple clicks. It brings together your available Norton protection for other devices, like your Mac® computer, smartphone or tablet, in one place.
· Bandwidth Management – Automatically adjusts Norton data usage updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
· Vulnerability Protection – Stops cybercriminals from using security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications to sneak threats onto your PC.
· Norton Pulse Updates – Updates your protection every 5 to 15 minutes, without disrupting you.
Download and install Norton AntiVirus safely and without concerns.
What do you think about Norton AntiVirus?
Norton AntiVirus awards
Norton AntiVirus 2013 20.1.12 (20.09.2012)